Thoughts please! Girls names!

*Star*

Reaction score
So were having a girl! And were struggling. I'm not one for having the baby's name all ready and chosen months and weeks before birth.

I already have two boys, Benjamin and Oliver. I was hoping to have a 3 sylable name for her, but tbh now, I'm not too bothered, but it would be nice.

I'm liking

Imogen
Evie

and Mark is liking (really liking) Emilia and Amy.

We need help! Any one have any thoughts about names that would go with the boys names we already have?

I don't want anything too common like Rachel, or Sarah, or Rebecca etc (common as in popular!) and nothing really strange and wierd, just a nice middle of the road name!!! With more than 1 syllable! (Preferably 3!)

yep im liking that... these are some other's ive just found!

Fae
Freya
Naomi
Sophie
Thea

OH I thought you were having Emilia :oops: I like that and Imogen with your list of requirements and boys names.

altho i dont love the name alot , i think elizabeth goes really well with your booys name and i prob could her lizzy for short

I really like Imogen and it goes well with your boys names :D

Xxx

My vote is with Freya. I used to look after a little girl named Freya always liked the name and have only come across the one Freya!!!

I like Amelia... it was on my list but far to popular now! 2 at work named thier girls Amelia.

I have some names in mind....

1) Isabel
2) Millie
3) Megan
4) Lyla

Probably more Millie but got to wait until she's born!

My name is Amelia, but it has been shortened to Amy pretty much since I was born, and also occasionally Milly. I think it's good to have a versatile name that the baby can shorten as they like it when older... :)

I love Imogen, and Evie obviously!

Here are some others which I think go with your boys names;

Summer
Rhianna
Tori
Tammy
Alexis
Morgan
Cassie
Caitlyn
Joely
Lacey
Keira
Lydia
Madison
Niamh (Neeve)

hi
At the moment I love the name amelee (pronounced amerlee its an old french name)
I have no idea how to spell it as it is a name i heard on a history programe so i suppose you could spell it
amerleigh
amily
amalee / leigh
amelee / leigh

my hubby isnt to keen he is convinced where having a boy :roll: lol and its still early days for us to think of names (am 13 weeks)

good luck with your name search
Pam x

Amelie is how it is spelt. Or to be more accurate, Amélie.

For a three syllable name I would go for Gabrielle or Jessica. They were our top choices :D

thanks for that kalia
I tend to spell some things how i say them if i dont know the correct spelling,
I like gabriella

Pam

Love both Evie and Amelie, can you use one of the names as first/middle name - comprimise??

I have an Imogen-Mae she's nearly 9 now and I still think Imogen/immy is lovely.
This little princess is marnie-grace (I think!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back