Which Formula do you recommend

fatgirl105

Reaction score
:think: Hi have 6 weeks to go with second baby and am now starting to think about doing the final shopping list. Used SMA Gold with first baby and she was quite windy, so thought might try another brand for a change. Does any one recommend a particular brand I have access to C&G, Aptamil & Farleys at local supermarket but am confused as to whether one is better than the other? Can you help. regards.

i Breast fed B at first then went on to SMA but he was very sicky so put him on apatamel and the same happened so put him on cow and gate and its really good for him- i think it just depends on the child

I found that Rubie was sick with SMA but is better on Cow & Gate

I used sma but I heard later from various peoplethat c&g was better, will probably use that this time. I never had any problems with the sma.

Dio has sma gold but made her very sicky so i changed to cow and gate...
i was going to stock up on loadsa baby milk while iv got the money but there is no point.
ild recomoned just buying the one tin and seeing how it goes first

I'm going to use aptimil when I go onto formula as it's supposed to be the closest to breastmilk.

i have used farleys on all mine, its the cheapest and i found it to be great

xx

have used Cow and Gate from day 4, when I had to give up on the idea of breastfeeding, and Maheen has been fine on it. She is very windy, but was even at hospital, when she was just a couple of hours old, so I don't think it's down to Cow and Gate.
I won't change now.

mel xx

i use cow and gate and i found that kacy takes it brillaint, she was sick a couple of times but that was because of her wind but she had that when she was born,

i used c&g with both my two :D only think kylie would have lol
luv marylou xxx

urchin said:
I'm going to use aptimil when I go onto formula as it's supposed to be the closest to breastmilk.

They all say close to breastmilk on the tins, but I don't think any of them can be, they are all manufactured and contain the same stuff according to my HV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back