• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which Curry?

Little Rose

Reaction score
I don't have a lot of knowlegde of Indian food - have really only eaten bhuna, dopiaza and jelfrezi. I like spicy food and always order a jelfrezi when we get Indian.

Any suggestions for my take away this evening? Don't think I could handle a vindaloo.

Need to get thi baby shifted!

madras is nice....very spicy and also pathia....its a bit like an indian version of sweet and sour....thats lovely and also quite hot...xx

Rogan Josh is what I'm in to hmm
Hungryyyyyy lol x

Chicken saag is good, lots of spinach so good for you and ask for extra spice :) I fancy curry as well now. xx

I agree with Nadine. Rogan Josh is good. I like all the medium indian curries!! xx

Yum this thread is making me fancy a curry! x

I'm having one tonight too! Haven't cooked once since Jaiden's been born! Haha! I'm havin a biryani. Hmmmmm xx

It's half past midnight and this thread has made me hungry lol x

Even the thought of curry gives me heartburn! I'm not a fan of really spicy food anyway. I love the taste but it just hurts :lol:

We only have 2 Indian take aways in my town - one is rank and the other is fab. Pity it is closed on a Tuesday! Settled for a roll from Subway with southwest sauce. Ripping lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back