Whhyyyyy?????

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Am I up at this ungodly hour? 3am and I'm lying in bed like :shock:, tried all positions and just can't nod off again. Doesn't help that the FIL's bloody cuckoo clock is going off at the wrong times :roll: last time it did that the cuckoo's head "accidentally" fell off in my hands. I have far too much energy for this time of the morning, Albert's asleep so no wriggling to blame, everyone's asleep but me waaaaahhhhhhhhh

I share your pain....lol !....It's horrible isn't it I've more or less been like that since start of pregnancy and now cause I'm overdue it's dragging it out longer !!!! The only plus is I'm able to have a couple of hrs kip in the day between getting 5 million texts asking if he's arrived yet. Not long to go now though !!!! :)

I'm the same atm. I woke up at 2am for a wee, then only managed to sleep for half hour and was awake again! Felt wide awake, then my leg was hurting, couldnt get comfy!

I seriously considered hoovering lol just to teach everyone a lesson. I know I'll be shattered now for the rest of the day :roll:

I won't mind the night feeds so much, at least there will be a tangible reason and I get to cuddle Albert which will be a definite plus :D at the moment all I get is a snoring lump telling me he's not snoring he's growling to protect us all.....men!

Hun snap!!!!! Been up for ages. AJ is making me so uncomfortable its unreal. If I lay on my left I can't sleep (its a OCD thing cos I'm not facing the door - don't ask)lol. If I lay on my right AJ is there and it hurts, if I lay on my back hes so heavy hes pushing on my spine, obviously I can't lay on my front cos I would be a see saw and today if I sit up I feel like I am pushing on AJs head!!! So basically I am buggered with sleep. !!!!

See I just get rib pain if I sit......bloody evolution is crap

I seriously considered hoovering lol just to teach everyone a lesson. I know I'll be shattered now for the rest of the day :roll:

I won't mind the night feeds so much, at least there will be a tangible reason and I get to cuddle Albert which will be a definite plus :D at the moment all I get is a snoring lump telling me he's not snoring he's growling to protect us all.....men!

I say that I don't really mind them either!! Generally Tyler is a 10 mins twice a night baby but after
His Jabs it was every hour!!

The worst is when you have baby sniffling and snoring on one side and OH snorting and snoring on the other!!!!

And me harry got me out of bed to have a wee this morning at 5.20 and since then I've been wide awake, I've got no reason to be awake so I have to get up and watch shitty tv

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back