Where to wear the moby wrap?

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
I was going to use it to go to the shop in our town rather than the hassle of her pram, but I'm struggling to think of other ways to make use of it.

Because Grace has been a whiner lately, I wanted to wear it around the house but I'm not sure when's best? I thought maybe after feeding her but she usually falls asleep during a feed so I don't want to disturb her sleep by moving her into the wrap, she usually sleeps in her bouncer in the day.

My OH tried her in it when she was awake and she didn't mind that but then she usually starts crying so we give her a bottle and she nods off. Not sure if she's generally hungry or just uncomfortable therefore trying to soothe herself with a bottle. She's quite fidgety in the wrap, moving her head all over the place?

Thanks! xxx

I use it in the house if she's struggling to settle, or keeps waking up etc so I can still.get stuff done. I use it walking the dog etc. Took her shopping in her.pram the other day but took wrap too and when she woke in the pram, popped her on the sling and she went back to sleep. You just need to practice and use it whenever suits, didnt you say she was sleeping very lightly and woke of you left room etc? If you slung her might help then. Don't worry about disturbing het too much as with F being against me knocks her straight back out! Whilst she's getting used to it its prob best to start using ot when you're going to be walking and she's due a sleep so the motion soothes her and she's less wrigglly! X

Once you're in a routine with her you'll probably go out and about more and use it more often. I found my fabric sling great cos I would wear it in the car then just pop Lou in it when I was out, much easier than putting up a pram!
I found it great for going on countryside walks where you can't take a pram, and also in the garden when hanging up washing etc!
As she gets older and has more head control try different positions - you might find you can feed her in it if she's in a different 'hold' then she can sleep on you. Plus in a few weeks she probably won't be falling asleep straight after food :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back