Can anyone recommend a good baby sling/wrap?

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
Today me and my OH wanted to pop to the supermarket near our house but it dawned on us that we have Grace and the pram now, and it seems a bit too much hassle getting the pram out and putting her in that seeing as the supermarket is only 5 minutes away from us.

Then my friend reminded me of the slings/wraps for baby's. I wanted the Moby wrap when I was pregnant but they're a little bit pricey on their website and I read that they come loose. I've been looking at the liberty slings which seem good and are a decent price, but I still have no clue.

Can anyone recommend a good one? xxx

I have the moby and loved it! It never came loose on me and we still use it occasionally now! He's 14 months! Lol x it was an absolute blessing and having him so close to me (or dad when he wore it) was amazing! They are pricey but eBay sell them for good prices. If you decide that's 100% what you want, pm me and I'll see about maybe selling mine to you for a decent price :)

The moby really is amazing once your used to it :) I love it because its handy for taking Aoibheann for a walk and not needing the stroller for Lily . As mrsR says you can get them very reasonably priced on ebay xx

I've got a babybjorn sling, and it's amazing, and what i really really love about it is my mum got it from a charity shop for £5 :) it's an older design so is completely different to everyone else's I see as its green and red crocodile print!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back