Irregular AF

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Does anyone else have very irregular AF? so makes it very difficult to know when to test and to know if af is late?
Mine if different every month for past year. I'm on day 31, but bnf, so frustrating.

hi hun, i dont but didnt want to read and run. there are a few girls on here who don't have regular AF, im sure they will be along soon xx

Mine didn't used to be regular at all, it was completley all over the place!! Then in the last two years or so it had straightned out a bit to a day or so over 35 days each month!

Now this month I thought I was pregnant as it was 10 days overdue .. and then AF came along :'( so I know how frustrated you feel, im hoping this was a one of and it doesnt happen every month like this now! I hate waiting and not knowing, Getting my hopes up and then having them dashed!

x

ok here I go I am on day....63!!! Im normally around 21, 24 days. This is the first month Ihavent used and opk and I would say I will go back to an opk next month. Im hoping htat I might have ov'd within the last week so my testing dates as per my ewcm are 17th & 24th of this month, so yes this month has been very very frustrating. Wish you luck

Mine are really terrable. Some months they last a week and have a 28 ish day cycle, others AF lasts for 3 weeks and then I come on another week later. For the past year they've been a bit more regular and predictable

Hiya!

We've been TTC since last December. I came of the pill after being on it for only 11 months and it played havoc with my cycles. I had 5 long cycles averaging 40ish days before deciding to try Agnus Castus. They're herbal pills that are supposed to help shorten/regulate cycles (just incase you've never heard of them).

I though "what harm can it do?"

My first cycle dropped by 9 days!!

The cycle just gone I knew exactly when I ov'd and exactly 14 days later (2ww) my AF arrived!!

Agnus Castus is definatly working for me so i'd recommend it to anyone! But it doesn't nessecarily mean it'll work for everyone because as we well know we're all so different. But like I said 'what harm can it do?'.

You need to take them from the first day of AF for 14 days (when OV happens in a 'normal' cycle). I take 1 pill in the morning and 1 in the evening.

Really hope this helps! :)

x Claire x

I'm usually completely irregular... then 2 years ago they found I had an underactive thyroid which is what was causing it. I've been a lot more regular since, but I still have bouts of AF every 6 weeks or so. And just a couple of months ago, I missed 2 periods... wasn't preggers, but then I had AF, and 4 weeks later had another one.

I'm now due again, but no signs of it - so not sure if I'm pregnant, or if I'm irregular again >.<

I too am irregular.

I started taking the pill on the 8th of July, missed a day so finished a day later, had my period right on time, resumed the pill but only for approx 5 days, came on again and since then I've had nothing.

No signs of AF either.

My periods are irregular give or take a few days but i think its because most of the time i OV late like CD17 but AF usually comes 14 days after OV. I find now that i work my periods out from when i ovulate and it is often pretty regular. Hope all goes well for you sorry not much advice for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back