Where have my symptoms gone? Another early scan day after tomorrow

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Hi girls. Haven't been on here for a little while. Am sitting stressing because I dont know where my symptoms have gone! Last friday, I had bad back cramps and shooting abdominal pain - I thought it was a UTI. I went to the Dr. but my urine test came back clear...which is good I suppose.

Anyway, My symptoms seem to be less than they were. My boobs arent hardly sore at all, hardly any nausea. I had spotting on Sunday night too.

I am just so so so so so terrified and scared something awful has happened. I have a scan for thursday morning. Its the earliest the midwife could get me in because of the bank holidays. I'm so scared of what they will find. :cry:

Fx everything is fine.
Symptoms do come and go but it's good they are scanning you to put your mind at rest :hugs: x

I posted a thread when I was on hols, called 10 plus 4, my symtoms started buggering off then look for the thread. Sorry ur goiong through this, fingers creossed all is ok on thurs xx

I just feel like crying. I am so scared about this nad my OH is mucking me round and being horrible to me all the time. Was supposed to bring me dinner home tonight...sat waiting all night. He's still not home and mobile turned off. I am always last on the list :(

I know how you feel about being the last on the list! It makes you feel like everyone else is more important than you, and what could be more important than you right now!? Nothing.

I also know it’s even harder when you are worrying about something being wrong and you feel as though your scan is years away, all you want to do is know. You end up driving yourself mad with the "what ifs". I had the same last week when I was spotting and in pain. But luckily my scan was ok and I am sure yours will be too.

In regards to the turning the phone off thing.. again OMG how irritating and even worse when you are pregnant and worried.. I have had that too and it’s not nice. But maybe there was no reception?

you said your OU was being horrible to you, I hope you dont mind me asking but what do mean by that?

I hope you managed to get some rest and a little something to ea. If you need me I am here for you xxxx

Last edited:
Hope you're ok hun, sounds like a horrible evening :( xx

Thanks girls. Got over it a bit now. OH had met a mate and got distracted. Phone was out of signal.

I have the scan in about an hour. Just rushing to get ready. I am so so so nervous! Had a couple more spots of blood yesterday and mild cramps so really don't know what to expect today...

Good luck Hun I'm sure all will be well xx

Good luck hon, keep us posted! Xx

Keeping everything crossed for you hunny xx

I hope all goes well for you today x

xelliex ... I said my OH was being horrible to me and you asked what I meant. I meant that he was just short tempered and grumpy. Quick to get annoyed and snap at me. I found it upsetting as I am sensitive nature!

Thanks for all the good wishes girls. I had the scan and it was a stomach scan rather than internal. All seems ok (thank god) saw the little heartbeat fluttering away. 3cm crown to rump length and looks more like a baby now :D

Oh that's brilliant news! Did they say why you was bleeding? X

Brill news! Hope the rest of ur pregnancy goes smoothly :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back