maternity clothes bundles

leckershell

Reaction score
Hiya,

I know this is a bit random but I have some maternity clothes if anybody needs any, as I obviously no longer do!

I have listed them on ebay but I'm not sure that they have created much interest (hardly any watchers) and they are finishing in a couple of days.

2 of them have bids but of the others I have..

Dorothy Perkins Maternity Combats size 12
Next Maternity top, smart, black, long sleeved size 12
H&M Maternity top, pretty, beige, cap sleeved size M
Mama Maternity top, pretty, black, no sleeves, size M
H&M Maternity jumper, warm, burnt orange, size M
Dorothy Perkins Maternity Combats size 12

Dorothy Perkins Maternity 3/4 length trousers size 10
H&M Maternity top, black, short sleeved, t shirt size S
George Maternity top, grey warm cardi type top, size 10
Atmosphere brown long jumper top, size 8-10, Maternity?
MarkOne silver long jumper top, size 10, Maternity?

I've just split those into 2 sections, obviously for size 8-10 sized people or size 12 sized people! Most of the size 12/M things I didn't wear but I got from freecycle when I was pregnant and are in perfectly good condition. I never got to size 12 on my top half so never got any wear out of them.

I'm not asking for anything for them before I get my ass kicked by a mod, and I can't be bothered relisting on ebay for the sake of maybe winning 99p here and there!! But if you would like either one or both bundles, a little towards postage would be appreciated - they would probably cost about a fiver to send per batch, which when you think how much you'd have to pay for things, is like uber cheap :)

I can't guarantee all of these, just in case I do get any last minute bids, but if you are interested in anything I've put up please PM me and I'll send you what doesn't sell :)

If you want piccies lemme know :)

michelle x

If there's no interest try Freecycle.

Guarantee someone will snatch your hand off for 'em! :D

if im even allowed to say? my username is munchtastic and sorry for the unironed-ness of my pictures - i was in a rush :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back