where did ya baby sleep from birth?

Dee1985

Reaction score
have any of you ever put new born in there own room from birth? i have a baby monitor and camra so il be able to always see baby. what are your experience with this?

Dior slept in my room with me untill i she was 6months but this was because the house we lived in at the time had the master room and bathroom up in the atic and the 2smaller rooms were on the middle floor so i couldnt put her straight in the nursery as il b up and down the stairs all night. but the house i live in now has all 3 rooms on the same floor and my rrom is next to the lil box room which will be for the new baby

Jessica was in her own room from birth and it was next to ours and I had a monitor. We have never had any sleep problems with her but she has been a fab feeder since birth. Unfortunatly with baby 2 we will have to have the cot in our room due to lack of space. I say unfortunalty not for selfish reasons but I do think her being in her own room helped her settle.

:D :D
Laura

braydon was in his own room from birth, and dont even use monitor as walls r paper thin lol

Matthew was in with us for all of 3/4 weeks then I moved him to the cot we have a moniter with the motion mat that goes under the mattress so I felt happy to move him into his own room otherwise I might have waited for longer but he's such a fidget he used to keep me awake as I was constantly thinking he was awake when he wasnt he sleeps much better in his own room

Maheen waqs in her own room since birth as well, as we just leave the doors open, and we can hear her if she cries.
I only use the baby monitor if I am downstairs, either cooking or doing the housework.
She is fine, she still can find it a bit hard to settle once or twice in a week, but I think she will learn quicker like this...
Also I think she needs to know her room is her space and our room is our space.

mel xx

Ella was in our room til she was 7 weeks and she's been in her own room since then :)

Aimee moved in to her own room about 9 weeks and she slept so much better since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back