where did that come from???

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Good lord...

a burst of energy today from god knows where....first time i have felt kind of normal!!!

Have cleaned the house from top to bottom....i am so proud of myself!!!

I am shattered now though....lol

and of course worrying why i feel so good :shock: but i'm sure it's just about time i started to feel a bit better...

xx

I started to feel miles better by 15/16 weeks. Had morning sickness through to 14 weeks and felt so rubbish! I'd say enjoy this feeling hun! Apparently the rubbishy feelings return in tri 3... can't wait! lol xx

yay 4 u, im lay on the sofa feeling odd n crampy. lol

:yay: can't wait to feel great again and find my energy!!!

You will probably Get the Glow too, don't you Think?;)

xx

Wow, I'd luv a burst of energy like that. Enjoy it while it lasts or maybe come and do my housework too :D

its fading fast already and bumo feels achy.....think i may have done too much!!!

Don't you just love those little bursts of energy. I needed to pay some 'crappy bills' earlier and my nearest bank to where i work is having a referb. So i found another branch, looked at the map and thought "mmmm definately walkable"

Here i am after a treck and a half, at my desk... falling asleep. Well, that little burst of energy didn't last long did it!!

Is it 5 O'Clock yet?? ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I've hit the 'i'm not going to let you get any sleep because i'm going to jump on your bladder through the night and have you up every hour' stage!

oh my god the jumping on bladder stage....lol...mine is bad enough now. i have to get up every 2 hours and even today walking i am sure boo boo is just having a little tap dance now and again on my bladder!!! xx

lol im with you on the lack of sleep, not cos of he need to pee tho, i either cant get comfy or im too hot or something else, whatever the reason im not sleeping well at all.

omg...i am knackered now...lol

bump is aching too....think it is saying 'too much at once mum!'...

at least it is all done now though......feel much better now it's done x

the results of my hard work....excuse the creased bedding and jeremy kyle on the tv. ha ha

frontbedroom-1.jpg

kitchen-1.jpg
livingroom2-1.jpg

livingroom-1.jpg

ourbedroom-1.jpg

xx

ooooooooooooooohhh thats so pretty and so so clean lol, you can come do mine, id be ashamed to post pictures, my oh can make a small rug out of fur by rubbing his foot on the living room carpet lol

aw thanks.. :) i am absolutely fooked now...ha ha

think i will sleep til midday tomorrow.....

except i cant cos i have my first aqua natal session at 10am :) if i can fit in my cossie...lol

i got an awesome maternity cossie at matalan, i keep meaning to ring up about aquanatal classes lol, i'll try and remember for tomorrow

i 'should' still fit in my old one....just...lol..but will need to purchase a maternity one soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back