Where are you being kicked??

smess26

Reaction score
I am being kicked mainly on left hand side just under my ribs.
Towards my back. Where are you all being kicked??

I seem to be being kicked all over as he turns around a lot. There are a lot to my left side though and high up in the middle. xx

All over now, usually up above my belly button or I often feel movement really low down. When I first felt her it was always really low down :)

x

my little boy is lying to the right, head down and has been for what feels like ages. I am being kicked in the ribs and punched at the bottom of my tummy!

Very low down in my pelvis, still breech then, I can see her head move though as she wriggles :lol:

Up, down, left and right - pretty much anywhere and everywhere - he's such a little wriggler!! When do they stop kicking as much? I'm really going to miss it :-( xxx

same here - pretty much everywhere! i love it :) x

Awww its.nice.to see isn't it.
I had a rude.awakening of a.few rib kicks this morning lol. X x

basicaly eveywhere and i couldn't tel you what is what either, i know some women can tell but to me it could be a knee, foot or hand lol.

basicaly eveywhere and i couldn't tel you what is what either, i know some women can tell but to me it could be a knee, foot or hand lol.

I'm glad it's not just me that can't tell!! I've never got a clue! Last night I had movement in 3 different places at once - I don't even know how that is possible!! LOL xxx

People expect you to know especially when its your 6th but really no clue and i am the same and loads of different places atthe same time, i think it does star jumps whilst headbutting all at he same time hehe. so glad you cant tell what is what either amandapanda

People expect you to know especially when its your 6th but really no clue and i am the same and loads of different places atthe same time, i think it does star jumps whilst headbutting all at he same time hehe. so glad you cant tell what is what either amandapanda

Yes star jumps and headbutts - maybe that explains it, lol!!! xx

Mainly on the left side of the ribs - thats were i feel the pain too

I'm being kicked all over, but most of the strongest kicks are on the right hand side of my body.

Up high near my stomache and down really low too. Sometimes together or in quick sucession lol If it's the side she seems to favour the left side! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back