Where are all the HPTs?!

MissJuly10

Reaction score
I have just driven to Morrisons, Somerfield, the Co-op (big store) and to the petrol station and there's no tests!

The Co-op did have a Clearblue but it was a single pack and for nearly £10!! Thought it was a waste of money so drove home. Bum!!! Testing tomorrow and I've no test!

I didn't want to involve DH yet as I wanted a BFP to be a surprise and a BFN to be.....forgotten. :p

Might have to ask OH to pick one up on the way home from work. :wall2:

**I take full responsibility (lol) I know I could have got one sooner but I'm trying to be as nonchalant as possible to avoid any disappointment (yeah right) **

Last edited:
You need to get one TODAY! FMU is best for your result!

I have about 600 in my cupboard, well 18, if I just throw one out of the window I wander if it will reach you? ;-) x

Just get cheapos off ebay MissJ and spend your money on a decent one when you get a positive on a cheap one.

You don't have to order 60 like me, you can just order a few :)

I found this, the only ones were CB but not the digi i brought it and didnt work! waste of money. x

Thanks girls, have just texted my sister as she might have some in a cupboard from when she was a POAS addict lol.

Hopefully she can help and we can get a test done today! If not then I will have to wait - one more day won't make a difference eh? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back