Rude awakening...

Kerry

Reaction score
Morning all,

Well, AF arrived this morning as regular as usual. Only this month it turns out to be a blessing as I can now have my operation I was offered yesterday, I have been promised the op within 6 weeks and it will change my life for the better so I am actually very pleased.

Baby making will resume as soon as I have recovered from that!!!

Seems funny after trying so hard for the last few months that we are actually going to have to be careful now until the op is over,,,,weird.

Anyway lots of love and baby dust to you all!!

Hi Kerry

Best of luck with the operation, you must be over the moon at the thought of not having the noise that you've had to put up with for the last 5 yrs!

Hope all goes well

Lucy

Hey Kerry,

It seems you and I are more alike than we would like to be. My AF arrived today too! Well I am gong to take a break from ttc for a while.
Best wishes to you with your surgery!

Crisstalle

I am sorry to hear that AF arrived for both of you. She came to see me in the middle of my cruise.

BABY DUST TO US ALL!!!!!!!!

The TTC has kinda taken a back seat now - we are going to get the op done and then just see what happens, the thing is now is that the age gap between my youngest and a baby (if we have one) will now be 5 years which I didn't really want but there you go, you cant have everything.

We now know that making a baby isn't going to happen overnight so after the op we are going to ditch the contraception again and just see what happens without actually trying, if after a year we haven't conceived then it wasn't meant to be and we will be happy with what we have. Well, thats the plan at the moment anyway!!!

Baby dust to you all!!!

Cristalle, we really are VERY alike, funny isn't it!!?!?!?!

Kerry you really were in a win/ win situation! Think of the positive and that you'll be noise free. Perhaps this is the way fate inteded then at least you'll be able to hear your beby better when you do get PG.

I am so down at the moment i am conciously trying to find the good in every situation. I have found the good in yours and i wish you the best of luck.

Who knows maybe if you stop trying , things will happen!

GOOD LUCK, PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED ON HOW YOU ARE,
Kelly.

In the meantime dont forget the love and support from your miracles you already have !!!!! Love to you all.
:D

Thanks Kelly,

I have been very lucky, the pain and anquish of TTC has been replaced by the joy of a lifechanging op.

I will still be around, there are some lovely people on here including you and I want to keep in touch with everyone and still help to support those of you still trying.........hopefully within 2 months we will be TTC again.

Lots of love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back