Which HPTs and OPKs?

Ani

Reaction score
Hi,

As I am waiting to see if my dreaded AF comes tomorrow, and trying not to get too stressed about it, I am thinking about next month and what I will do differently if AF arrives.

So, I want to buy OPKs and HPTs and I have read that some girls on this forum buy them online. Can anyone tell me which are the best and where to get them?

Thanks! Keeping everything crossed for tomorrow. Good luck to all the other TTCers. :hug:

I get all my OPKs from ebay and they have always worked well for me. I get HPTs from ebay too but they are not the most reliable from what I have heard. (I havent had a BFP on one yet, but then I havent got pregnant yet!) They are very cheap on ebay. You can get about 20 for £3 to £4. Otherwise if you dont want to use ebay, there is an internet site called Access Diagnostics which is excellent. It sells everything you need for babymaking. OPKs, HPTS, fertility tests, pre-seed etc etc.

Hope AF doesnt arrive for you tomorrow, but if she does then good luck for next month! :D

I have just bought a whole rake of stuff from fertility plan on Ebay, its worth taking a look and I've read other members use them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back