I resisted the urge to POAS, but when should I test?

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Just had to pop to Morrisons and lingered over the HPTs. :oooo:

I intended to buy a cheapie but they only had ClearBlue tests and I have already had a faulty pack so wasn't sure about purchasing another - even tried to convince myself a + would show up even now, which I *know* would be too early. :wall2:

I am due to test on the 26th but only had the pinky CM on Wednesday, would I be testing too early??

I would wait til the day AF is due only I'm not sure how far into my 2ww I am?

i think if you can hold out you should. as you said you're not sure where you are so you could get a false negative - and you don't want one of those nasty stinky things for no reason!! xxx

Exactly what I thought too. I assume I'm something like 4-5DPO which is too early anyways. I wish we had some kind of alarm that went off, telling us that the sperm met the egg and we were PG so we wouldn't have to POAS! x

Try and hang in there hun! Give it til after the weekend! xx

I certinaly wouldn't advise spending too much of your hard earned money on HPTs.

Either ebay cheapos or nothing at all :)

I think even your pinky stuff still makes up part of your 2WW - it should be 2 weeks from when the day you OV'd, was that 12 or 14? Either way, I think 26 Oct should be enough time to show up your result x

Thanks girls. I've been feeling terrible since Tuesday - day before the pinky CM. I ache so much, doing small jobs are hard - I feel knackered and have to sit down wherever I am, I can't believe I dozed off for THREE hours!

I get up at around 6am every day and I never need to nap. x

Phew!!

Four days to go!! Was hoping to get a cheapy test and see what happens, my local Morrisons only do ClearBlue tests and the last 3 I did last month were all faulty, didn't even get a line in the control window! x x

Ooh thanks for the tip hun. Not near a Poundland unfortunately. :( I have got Co-Op near me which is HUGE so maybe try there?? Not sure what tests they stock and what they cost? x

I know Tesco do two for something like £4, the basic cheapy ones. Co-Op prob have the same range.
Or order some of the eBay cheapy ones x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back