When's the earliest we can test?

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Im in the 2ww with a 'friend' and we have 6 days left til testing...but my 'friend' is getting impatient and wants to test 2mo morn! I cant hold off til af without her so ill test with her 2mo...
When is the earliest u can get ur bfp??
I dont wanna be disappointed with a bfn for no reason.. :roll:

Well being the peestickaholic I am, I used one of the cheap tests at 10 DPO on sunday and today and nothing, but last time I got BFP was a week after AF would have been due. Before that I kept getting BFNs

If you have some cheapies go for it, but I'd save the CB's for a day or two before AF's due, could get expensive otherwise.

Good luck

Cx

The earliest you can test with a clearblue early or first response early is
4 days before your period is due. I think its about 70% accurate then and increases as the days get closer to your period due date.

Id try and leave it as long as possible if I was your friend because that way you get a more accurate result, and the risk of false negatives is lower.

Best of luck!

The earliest I have ever tested is 10 DPO - 4 Days before AF is due. Some women will get a positive HPT sooner, but it will depend on how early implantation occured and HCG levels. Most women won't get a positive result until at leat the day AF is due.

If you can, hold out as long as possible to avoid unnecessary disappointment.

goodluck1.gif
goodluck1.gif
goodluck1.gif

Thats what i thought too..but my 'friend' (who knows who she is lol) refuses to wait lol! Ive just discovered i Oed a day earlier so its ok lol!

Hi I used a pharmacy test 4 days before AF was due and got quite a dark line. I was tempted to test before this but didn't want to be dissappointed :)

Jayceesmumma said:
Thats what i thought too..but my 'friend' (who knows who she is lol) refuses to wait lol! Ive just discovered i Oed a day earlier so its ok lol!

I love how you just post about me and not tell me!! :talkhand: :lol:

I'm only impatient because I'm bored, and there ain't no harm on doing a cheapie anyway is there?!

Whats parmacy test did you use skatty?

:lol: so it was you sami!

I'm not sure what the test was because it a danish one and I was so surprised it worked so early!

Good luck ladies and you can always do a test knowing it might be too early to get a pos and then try in a few days. You may get a line already and how exciting is that!

i did a lloyds pharmacy own brand test, worked a treat and early too...fingers crossed for you both.

skatty said:
:lol: so it was you sami!

I'm not sure what the test was because it a danish one and I was so surprised it worked so early!

Good luck ladies and you can always do a test knowing it might be too early to get a pos and then try in a few days. You may get a line already and how exciting is that!

LOL could you tell then :lol:

I'm dying to test already, I know it result in a BFN easily but at least if I'm slightly prepared I won't be let down. If I am pg though I wanna see how early I can get a pos! :lol:

Good luck you imaptient bunch of nutters :lol:

Hi

Oh good lcuk girls hope you both get your bfp!!!!
Katrina

I got a BFP 8DPO with a cheapie and 9DPO with a CB :)

Good luck tomorrow girls :D

How many DPO are you both?

BTW it was the 10hcg cheapies. CBs seemed really really sensitive though :cheer: . Got a BFP on that on the Saturday, but didn't get a BFP on a First Response til the Thurs iirc.

I'll be 8 DPO tomorrow so here's hoping. Using a 10miu test too. I won't be too disheartened if it's a BFN though, I know it's still early and I might have a chance later still.
Will get myself a CB after to confirm if the cheapies look positive. Some people really rate FR but others seem to not do so well on them, strange!

I got my proper BFP with Ella on a FR so it was a personal thing for me to get one for this one on it. I've got them in my drawer downstairs still :oops:

Sami said:
See, Kina got a BFP early Jo! :lol:

Thanks everyone, we'll see what happens :)
True..just dont wanna be sad! LOL!
Oh well we will see what 8:30am bring us eh?
Im gonna be 9dpo and sami 8dpo.
Ive only got 25miu tho... may get my 10miu later in the morning so ill save my wee lol :oops:
Will tell all the results 2mo...thanks all for ur input! Its put my mind at ease...a bit!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back