When?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been really fancying stew for the last couple days, I think because it's getting colder

muppetmummy said:
I've been really fancying stew for the last couple days, I think because it's getting colder

It's lovely winter food innit? Yum, lets all head to Monster's for tea :D

Having visions now of sitting at a table with the big pink monster from the monster munch advert, he rocks!

I asked for stew from MM first in the Off topic post, queue starts behind me :moon:

think the earliest they can tell is from around 16 weeks, but as other people say, some hospitals wont tell you incase they get it wrong!

You're all invited for tea - I've got the biggest pan I own out :lol:

I'm going to be eating stew for a month :rotfl:

Aberdeen hospital won't tell, but it's a good thing for me really. OH really wants to know the sex so I'm using it as a way to get a 4D scan done :cheer: :cheer:

muppetmummy said:
Aberdeen hospital won't tell, but it's a good thing for me really. OH really wants to know the sex so I'm using it as a way to get a 4D scan done :cheer: :cheer:

They told me (Aberdeen) but that was 7 years ago now

Oh my Goodness! :shock:

I've only been at work a day and you lot have managed 9 pages on this!!! Hilarious!

Question - a colleague of mine's daughter has hand foot and mouth disease, I presume this is of minimal risk to me? Anyone know? Internet seems to think it's nothing major...

I found out that i can have the scan im got my doctors appointment on monday which he is then refering me to my midwife... and then she tells me when i have my scan ..xx

monster_munch said:
You're all invited for tea - I've got the biggest pan I own out :lol:

I'm going to be eating stew for a month :rotfl:

Oooh! I love stew, will there be dumplings?? :cheer:

I'm having chicken pie and chips for the third night running... :oops: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics