When?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a craving..every time I say I HAVE to have it my OH gives me this face: :roll:

L*Red, chicken pie ROCKS!!!! :D

chinese tonight!!
hurry up chinese man i want my fooooood :cheer:

Same here kimbo, we're waiting for a chinese delivery I can't wait, it's been ages since I last had one!!!

you shouldnt be taking advantage of private scans and stuff and even if your private because you have panic attacks u will still get ur scan same time as everyone else u have to pay for extra scanz

I will have a private scan because i cant go into a hospital it makes me panic like crazy i get it free because im under 16 years old.

fifi211 said:
I'm having a whopper tonight!

Burger King that is :D

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Wish I was having a whopper!
Don't like burger king though, although my hubby has a whopper and he is a bit of a burger king if you know what I mean :wink: :lol: :lol:

Hello everyone.

I'd like to clear a few things up.

Being curious/asking questions is allowed, there were no personal comments in this thread so I think you all did well. ;)

Pinklady, I'm sorry if you feel you are being targeted, but I for one agree if you are pregnant then hospitals/needles/blood etc are all a part of that. Maybe you need to get used to it now and visit hospital voluntarily for a scan before it's forced upon you later, when you are in labour or in an emergency.

What if, heaven forbid, when the baby is born it needs a few days/weeks in hospital. This has happened to many ladies here, would you be too scared to go and visit?
I agree also that maybe if you hadn't lied in the past people wouldn't be so curious now.
A forum is all about different opinions, if you don't like different opinions I would suggest internet forums are not for you.

I hope everyone understands now that I do not takes sides, never have, I say it as I see it.

Pinklady85 said:
I didnt ask opions on my scans i asked when i will be having them

But you GET opinions on a forum, thats what its about.

If you tell people so much about your life/medical history/panic attacks/private care you can't expect them not to have an opinion.

PL please try and take it on the chin.
We are all from totally different backgrounds and situations on this forum (which is part of what makes it great) so when someone with a completely new situation appears, we are all really curious and want to know more.
Some people express that in different ways.

:hug:

Pinklady85 said:
I will have a private scan because i cant go into a hospital it makes me panic like crazy i get it free because im under 16 years old.

I dunno where you get your scans free but I know of 4 under 16 yr olds that had to go private for one reason or another and they had to pay.

No offense lass but maybe you need to rethink what you are posting about before making a thread. You seem to cause a lot of agro and you trying to explain yourself makes things a lot worse than they are. Make things simple when asking a Q, don't side track or try to explain the 'whys' and 'hows', then maybe people may give you the benefit of the doubt.

I know being pregnant can be very exciting and all but you forget you are talking to a lot of people who have been in your position 1 - 4 times and I am sure they have researched every avenue that they could take.

Saying this, I would like to wish you good luck for the future xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER