When?

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 weeks and 20weeks exaclly the same as everyone else unless theres a problem...

and yes its the same with private scans if your not paying for them thats if your getting them

pinklady.. if your doctor says your entitled to a free private scan thats great...everyone elses opinion doesnt really matter, if you can or cant have one.. free. obviously if they think you should/shouldnt have one then they are entitled to say what they think. im sure after monday we will hear if you can or cant for definate.

Ok everyone seems to think that they are right i actualy rang my doctors about this..every area is different.

and urchin i got acused of rubbing someone up the wrong way just because i said about this scan.

anyway im not coming back here anymore becuase my mum has reporting this website for bullying which its now being dealt with.. so the owner is sure to be contacted soon.

im going to enjoy having my private scan..thanks for the jelousy

I love you new avatar, lisa&alex. Fitting, if I do say so myself. :lol:

PL hun,
all bullying has been dealt with, there is nothing to report.

You can't expect everyone to agree with you. Sometimes you have to agree to disagree. Yes some of us are jealous, I'll admit that. As I'm sure others are.

Please don't be bitter, it's not worth it.

Pinklady85 said:
Ok everyone seems to think that they are right i actualy rang my doctors about this..every area is different.

and urchin i got acused of rubbing someone up the wrong way just because i said about this scan.

anyway im not coming back here anymore becuase my mum has reporting this website for bullying which its now being dealt with.. so the owner is sure to be contacted soon.

im going to enjoy having my private scan..thanks for the jelousy

NO ONE IS BULLYING YOU... YOUR OBVIOUSLY NOT MATURE ENUFF TO TAKE OPIONS...

IN MY OPINION U SHOULD HAVE BEEN BLOCKED FROM THIS SITE WHEN YOU SAID ALL THAT HORRID STUFF TO THE TTC PEOPLE....

Pink, it's not classed as bul;ying when you've been biting people to get them started like this too. You came on here for advice but threw it back in people's faces when it wasn't what you wanted to hear.

I can see why people are riled up by your posts, you post with no thought and are very niave. You gloat about this free stuff, when there are women in need of a lot more than you are. I am sorry, things got this way but you are not totally innocent. You were advised initially time and time again to not throw your temper about. You've upset a lot of women, even those who have been TTC'g for a long time and you throw a pregnancy about like it's a common thing.

Maybe you should go away, take a deep breath, get a full confirmation that you are pregnant and that everything is safe. Once you have and you have also thought about how you post, I am sure the PF member's will be very helpful and willing to hear you out.

Good luck xx

PL go ahead and try and report us :lol:

We have a record of every word you ever said including all the lies and nasty comments.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER