When you know you're out

dita_parlo

Reaction score
9dpo today and I know we haven't done it this month. I wonder, when you have sex at your fertile time, know that you're ovulating etc... Why doesn't it happen?? I know that their was plently of sperm there for the egg so why didn't they get it??? Grr.

It's so horrible when you know you haven't made it, yet you still have that wait for :witch: And my luteal phase is 16 days as well!!! So even bloody longer to wait for her to show up! Onto cycle 6 now :cry: it's weird, when we started TTC I was always thinking about the Take That concert in June, and how I wouldn't be able to drink cos I knew I'd be pregnant, and now I won't! Lol. Oh well just needed to vent, cos this is really starting to do my head in now :wall2:

:hug::hug:you're prob sick of hearing it- but your not out yet!! Im sure lots of ladies who have had their bfp were shocked and thought they were out!!

Lots of luck for this cycle:dust:

Last edited:
Hi Dita

Think you have pretty much wrote everything in your post that I am thinking and feeling too, hope it brings a bit of comfort that you're not alone in feeling this way x

Awww Hun, I know you are feeling down but look at it this way. I'm sure I've said this before. My plan is to get Robbie to impregnate my when we see Take That in June. Maybe this is your opportunity to choose which band member you want as your BabyDaddy too :)

NinjaKitty - you have just made a very miserable cow (af due tomorrow) laugh with your comment. I actually feel slightly better for that .... :thanks:

Hey lovely ladies,

I feel exactly the same, I keep reading how people just knew and I don't feel it at all. Am only 5dpo and 3rd cycle off pill but my luteal phase was only 9 days last month so I don't have much chance (if any at all) of it happening. Baby dust to you all and chins up as we will all get there in the end xxx

Lots of ladies have "known" they were out and still got their BFP :)

Try not to be down about it :hug:

Oh Dita, your post is exactly how I feel. I've been TTC since November 2010 and when we booked Take That tickets I also thought I would probably be pregnant. It's so frustrating as we have no control!
AF is due any time from today to 5th May.....however I'm getting mild cramps which is always a sign the witch is on the way :eek:(

Hey Dita, hope you're well.
I had absolutely no idea I was ovulating at all, I honestly thought there was something wrong with me and that I couldn't ovulate to save my life. You can imagine how surprised I was to find out I was pregnant, even now I still find it hard to believe that I am 'working'. I didn't look out for ovulation symptoms, I had no idea what it felt like so I was even more in the dark. It took us a year to successfully conceive, the only reason I think we did was because I was taking Agnus Castus and multivitamins every day. Which I have you to thank for that :p :hug:

Most sperm don't reach the egg because it's a pretty hard trip in my opinion. They have to fight through a wall of vaginal acid or something, and most sperm don't even make it to there :p In fact, quite a lot of them die at the vaginal entrance because they don't know which direction to go :lol: Bless.

You've conceived before and you can do it again. Plus you're not out yet so don't give up hope :)
I really hope you get your BFP soon hun. Sending you lots and lots of baby dust :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
xxx

Trust PF to give me the cheer up I need! Thanks girls, I'm sat here feeling so incredibly lucky to have people like you in my life :hugs: Tiff, thanks SO much for that. I like to hear practical advice, and I guess it's true those poor spermies have a marathon ahead of them lol!!

Lots of :hugs: to everyone feeling the same way, we just all have to keep on trying, good to have each other to vent to :hugs:

Hope you are not out Dita, too early yet but hope its a bfp! xx

Hey girls :wave: hope we're all well this morning! Well I'm 11dpo today and no symptoms what so ever well apart from being awake since 5.30am for no apparent reason grrr! I'm proud of myself for not doing any tests this cycle, wish I could say it's down to will power but really its down to the fact that I've had no symptoms lol! AF due on Sunday which is still AGES away!

How are we all doing?

i didnt have any symptoms this month.. loads all other months..
positivity said she was the same!! fingers and toes crossed for u!! xxxxxxx

Thanks hun! I would love it if it happened, but I just am convinced it hasn't :rofl: mad really, cos we :bd: at exactly the right time 100% sure of it, but I just don't get that pregnant vibe! Oh well I'll know soon enough hehehe!

How are you feeling? Any symtoms now that you know you're preggers?x

I'm hoping this relaxed approach works Dita we put so much pressure on ourselves dont we? If it works for you i might follow in your footsteps next cycle xxx

Hey Amy, TBH the only reason I'm so relaxed is cos I'm so sure we haven't done it lol! Usually I'm POAS day in day out, opening up tests, shouting at my husband when he can't see the "line" hahaha! Good luck for this cycle hun! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back