When will tests start to fade?

Nat28

Reaction score
Hi this is my 2nd MC , I passed what looked and I'm positive was the sac on Sunday I was 6 weeks pregnant but have been spotting from 5 weeks 3 days, since I've been spotting my tests continued to go darker, I passed sac on Sunday and my tests still seem to be as dark maybe a tadge darker? I thought they would of started to go light now ? With my last miscarriage they started to fade as soon as I started spotting? I had some bright red blood last night but still nothing really to need to wear anything, can anyone shed any light on this whe. Did your tests start fading with a miscarriage around the 6 week mark? Thanks

It took me 5 weeks to stop bleeding and about the same to get a negative test.

Sorry for ur loss

Xxxx

Ok thanks, I just expected it would be going lighter even if just slightly lighter but doesn't seem to be, how long did it take you to ovulate after you stopped bleeding? X

I stopped bleeding on 14th November and my first period came back on 18th dec. no idea if I ovulated we started trying again straight away. I had another period on 20th jan then got my bfp on 25th feb.

Stay strong it's such a heartbreaking time but ul get there xxxxx

I lost my last bean at 5 weeks, I got my first bfp a day before I was due my period. They got a little darker, but were reasonably faint. Over the next week, they just didn't progress and if anything, got lighter and lighter.
I had an almost negative test by the time I bled.

Fingers crossed for you.

If it's any consolation, when my mum was pregnant with me she was told she was miscarrying due to the clots she had passed. She was taken to have a scan to see if she needed to have a d&c but the scan showed a healthy bean.

Hang on in there, and think positive lovely. It's not over until the fat lady sings xxx

Last edited:
Thanks I think I would be more positive if I hadn't of passed what I'm positive was the sac, defo wasn't a clot so after seeing that I just knew, I mean I'm not a doctor and couldnt say it was defo defo a sac but it sure looked like it people keep saying maybe it wasn't but I just knew when I saw it, but will still go Friday for scan xx

Hey, when I mc last year, my tests started to fade before the bleeding started. Have u got another scan booked in? Xx

That's what happened with my first MC chrissi so this has proper confused me still strong dark lines that have barley faded, my scan is Friday Hun, I mean not expecting anything to be there , but don't get why my tests arnt going down x

Fingers crossed there might be something there! Did u just bleed the one day? Xx

No I spotted every other day for a week, then had some browney red blood and passed what think was sac, then went back to brown discharge, then had some bright red blood on Monday just once when I wiped, now it's just clear discharge with brown bitty bits in x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back