When will sex feel normal again?

It took around 2-3 years to feel normal after Lacey. I think it's cos I expected it to hurt so tensed up which made it worse! Plenty of lube helps ;) x.

hi hun,when u had your baby did u tear inside or out or need any stitches? when i had my first i had to be cut during delivery and had stitches....which had been done too tightly and i sufferd for monthes in silence untill id finally had enuf!! i thought i was never goin to be able to have sex again.i ended up havin to have corrective surgery to loosen the skin that they had stitched up too tight and while they were fixin that they noticed that i still had a small tear up inside me that had never been noticed at the time.no wonder i was in agony!! maybe best just let nurse have a wee look 2 check,u cud have a little rip that just didnt heal like me,that was only with my first child tho,after the others i was back to normal (sex wise) in about 8 weeks.id get checked hun coz that seems a very long time to me to still be that uncumfy.xxx

Thanks ladies, I did have stitches, for a second degree tear but don't know whether it was inside or not?! Ange that sounds horrid... Suppose it can't hurt to get looked at just to make sure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back