when will my bump be proper lol

yeah i try to make sure i can still talk throughout and so then i know i am not pushing myself too hard. just been doing 30 mins on bike just at a comfortable pace and 30 mins fast walking on treadmill...

3 or 4 times a week...should be doing me some good huh? xx

Yeah that will def being doing you good, supposed to help overall with pregnancy and labour, time will tell!

I'm still at the looking like i have a stomach rather than a pregnancy bump stage. The telltale sign for me is that my boobs have got huge (too big for my liking). I'm still going to the gym / swimming 3-4 times a week, couldn't do in tri 1 as felt too shattered/sick so making the most of it now to try and keep toned.

I would say I have only looked pregnant in the last couple of weeks but everyone is different

So far I've put on 8lb already and it's mostly gone on my thighs, bum and tummy. I've always been pear shaped so struggle with bum, hips and thighs. The problem for me is that I haven't done any exercise in the last 3 months. Been either too scared or too tired to even try. But now I've realised I've already put on twice as much weight as recommended for tri 1 I know I need to do something to make sure I don't just balloon out all over the place.

I have to say though, now I've bought some maternity trousers I'm looking more pregnant, and I'm only 13 weeks! But I know my 'bump' is mainly fat! If you're struggling with normal clothes being too small and maternity were too big I can recommend the Next linen maternity trousers for £20. They have adjustable bands at the side. So if you buy a size 12 for example you can tighten them to the smallest setting and they will fit a size 12 as if you're not pregnant, then you adjust the bands as you grow and the trousers grow with you with the waist band sitting just under your bump. They are so comfy I've bought 2 pairs!

i dont look pregnant at all, i feel fat !!! but i didnt with my other 2 until i was 6 months as i dont carry much water. didnt mind back then as i was a size 10 and looked fine!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back