When to start...

Maria1977

Reaction score
kick counting? Is it third tri? Or sooner?

Sometimes this LO doesn't stop moving and other days I feel like only 1 or 2 proper kicks, I have anterior placenta but I know that doesn't cushion the kicks so much now she is bigger.

I think she might move alot when I'm sleeping coz think it wakes me, but then in the morning I'm not sure if it really happened or was dreaming lol

thats a good question, i was only thinking the same the other day tbh when i hadnt felt her kick as much but then later on that aft she did more than 10 kicks which made me feel better :) x

I've heard that usually baby sleeps when we're awake and then wakes up when we go to sleep, so you probably are woken up hun :') xx

Mine is awake all the time! Kicks me throughout the day, I don't go more than an hour without feeling anything, (apart from when im asleep) so think I would be worried if I didn't feel anything for a while! Mine starts kicking about 5 mins after I wake up so my baby definitely doesn't sleep when I'm awake! x

Mine is awake all the time! Kicks me throughout the day, I don't go more than an hour without feeling anything, (apart from when im asleep) so think I would be worried if I didn't feel anything for a while! Mine starts kicking about 5 mins after I wake up so my baby definitely doesn't sleep when I'm awake! x

Mine seems to sleep all day, do have few days where she is quite active, but usually she starts in the evenings, but sometimes even then nothing much!! I do wonder sometimes if not only do I have anterior placenta but also baby is facing inwards sometimes!?

Got midwife on Thursday for 26 week check and she'll check baby position, looking forward to finding out how she's laying!

omg the kick counting is gonna make me paranoid lol

Mine seems to sleep all day, do have few days where she is quite active, but usually she starts in the evenings, but sometimes even then nothing much!! I do wonder sometimes if not only do I have anterior placenta but also baby is facing inwards sometimes!?

Got midwife on Thursday for 26 week check and she'll check baby position, looking forward to finding out how she's laying!

Yeah my placenta is posterior and very low down so I feel everything. My midwife said she thought baby was head down but didn't seem that sure!

To be honest I didn't know you were supposed to count kicks! x

my placenta is at front but not low so this is gonna be a nightmare xxx

my placenta is at front but not low so this is gonna be a nightmare xxx

Do you feel a kind of popping feeling? I feel it quite often, more throughout the day. I can never figure out what it is. I'm pretty sure it's LO but what she's doing I don't know lol Kicks are defo kicks, they are getting stronger, sometimes she is even head down coz they are quite high and you can see my bump move now too, but it's not every day that happens. But during the day I get these low down pops! Bizarre!

im getting movements all over the place tbh.... mostly on my right side and its her feet and her hands on my left but i could be wrong and she could have moved AGAIN... yeah get the odd popping and low down feeling. My bump moves was quite weird at first but used to it now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back