When to start buying?

I started buying anything and everything after my 12 week scan, I only bought one thing before and that was the Medela Swing breast pump that was being sold on here so I nabbed it. Now we have pretty much everything that will be needed! All I want to get now is a new cot mattress (got given my old cot back from a friend) and some clothes once i know gender next week. There are also a few non essentials I would like to buy too lol.

It is a case of just stocking up when you see bargains! Every bargain I grab, this time everything is being done second hand and i really dont mind that to be honest, spreading the cost is way easier for us, as we are both saving so lump sums of money arent necessarily a problem but I like to trickle buy things. We are even well stocked on nappies and toiletries for baby too, my daughter is 5 so I know what you mean about having a second and it feeling just like your first! xxxx

I'm 23 weeks and bought one sleep suit after 20 week scan. We've been looking every weekend since the scan at prams which will be outer next purchase - there are sooo many to choose from xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back