when to have another

tinky27

Reaction score
well girls and guys i had my 1st baby in july after trying for 4 years with my previous partner in which we split up and i got back with a old boyfriend from years ago and got pregnant straight away. im so broody have been since i first started trying for a baby so i just want to ask ur advice when would you try for your next baby do u reckon its too early for another one baring in mind im 28 and partner is 36 and i want3 more in which i have to have them my partner is 40 he said its ok if im pregnant when he turns 40 just cant have one over 40.

Why not over 40? Surely a few years over 40 won't make any odds to complete your family. Id say go for it if the time feels right now. I want another close together but Im still exclusively bf so unlikely to get pregnant for a while, Im thinking an 18 month age gap would be perfect esp as Im 36 and hubby is 40 this year my time is running out!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

i had my daughter with my ex when i was 21 and now pregnant with my current partners baby and am 24, best age gap is roughly between 18 months to 4 years as in that time children are more willing to know whats going on and help out plus there is also the money worries you wouldnt have to buy everything again. i am wanting 4 total but due to been a student and mum of 2 soon i will be waiting to have another for about approx 5-10 years. i know the age gap will be different as i will have 2 children in school and high school, but it also makes it easier to get on with things like education and make a future for my children. Just do what is right for you, having them close together might work for you just see how things go and take it from there x

I have got a two year one month age gap between my two girls. I am 37. I think an age gap of nearer three years is better as then they are still close in age but the eldest is more independent and also you get help with the cost of child care after 3. Nearly all my wages are going on child care when I go back to work. I stArted TTC earlier than I liked for medical reasons And my age. It does get easier every day but having two so young is hard. Plus my daughter didn't walk till 18 months so any less of age gap would be even harder as she's still not great on stairs now so have to help her with screaming baby. The interaction between them is amazing though abd as we wont be having any more it us lovely that they are so close om age. Most of my friends partners have had children over 40 so I don't think that should be your deciding factor. Just do what feels best for you.

my othe half doesnt want any children over 40 sarah13, he has 2 children already with a previous partner we have agreed to have 3 or 4 more just wondered on when would be best to have another one. thanks for comments back looks like ill ttc for another one in the next couple of months

ive got a 12 month age gap between my first and second and a 15 year gap between my second and third lol id love another but really dont think we could afford it, im 38 now and couldnt wait till my 3 month old was at school to try again as id be too old :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back