When should i see the midwife??

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi Peeps,

Well i am 9 + 1 and waiting for the midwife to contact me for my booking in appointment. When should i see her
??

I was going to ring the doctors again tomorrow if i haven't heard anything or am i being to pushy??

On another note what a change from my lack of symptoms last week.
i am :puke: :puke: :puke: and :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

I don't want to moan about feeling rubbish as its good for peanut but man, being at work is what sucks the most.

I am falling asleep at my desk, feeling so ill and just want my bed. Only 5 hours to go :cry: :cry: :cry: I really wish i could pull a sicky, this is the worst i have felt for a long time. Going for lunch with my sister in a bit too, oh dear...........

Help!

Lau & Peanut
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My midwife said that she sees people at 9 weeks and i am still waiting for her to contact me now, it was hard enough to try and get hold of her when trying to arrange my reassurance scan so i'm not going to try chasing her again.
I dont think i am going to hear from her until after my scan if at all.

Are they all useless?

its different for every area hun as to when you get seen. mine booking in appointment with mw is tomorrow and ill be 12 weeks, i was told i was lucky to be being seen then when i rang up to complain! :roll:

its usually around 8-12 weeks that you get seen.

Cool,
Thanks!

I just wasn't sure if it would be acceptable for me to ring again or if i should leave it a bit.

Guess i'll wait till next week.

Lau
xx

Had mine yesterday at 10w4d and all we did was paperwork. So I wouldn't worry.

Charm X

Hi,

I am nearly at the same stage as you - I'm due a few days before you.

I am booked in to see my mw for the first time next friday (17th), when I will be 10+4. I would have seen her earlier if she actually came to the surgery more than once a fortnight! :x

I am feeling just like you this week. Really sick, and extremely tired. I am just holding on to the hope that I have only got another couple of weeks of it.

Do you have your scan booked yet? I haven't heard about mine yet, getting really impatient!

Heather x

Hi Heather,

I have a scan booked for 22nd of november at 11 weeks. This is because i am participating in suvey about nutrition and pregnancy. It means i get scan at 11, 19 and 34 weeks. And i had one at 7 weeks.

these are conducted by the survey unit and they do them instead of the normal ultrasound unit. So when i eventually get a midwife, she wont be responsible for booking my scans.

Which is good as i've already manged to have one scan and get my notes before i'd even told the doc i was pg!

Glad i did the survey now!

Lau
xx

i was told to contact midwife when i thought i was 10 weeks. had booking appointment and was booked in for a scan a few weeks later to confirm date. :)

its rubbish here, i wont see anyone til the 28th november, i had a scan that last 2 minutes literally to confirm heart beat and thats it, i am climbing the walls, cant wait for someone to actually talk to me about stuff...lol...bxox

i havent even seen my midwife yet. Ive just arranged an appointment for next week by myself!! - i know im not seeing anyone at my 20wk one cos they said thats just gonna be a scan cos hey cant fit me in for the antienatle till the 12th of January!!!! - so in therory i wouldnt see my midwife until i was about 23/24 wks pregnant if it was down to my hospital!!!!!!!!

im believed to be 10weeks possibly 6weeks. i saw her pretty quick.

it really does depend on the are doesnt it.

Here,it's usually around 8 weeks, may vary through areas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back