Bit concerned....

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I know there are loads of posts about cramping. But i am a bit worried.

At the beginning of my preg i had a fair amount of cramping but everything was fine and i haven't had any for weeks.

But today i am sat at my desk and i can feel my stomach and lower back cramping constantly like when you have AF.

It is not really apinful but more a dull AF type cramp. I am worried as i haven't had any cramps like this since ealry early preg and i'm worried something is wrong or i will go to the loo and see blood :cry:

Has anyone else experienced anything similar at 10 weeks +

It would be typical the day after my booking in when i am all excited about peanut :(

Any help appreciated, Thanks

Lau
xxxx

I had some feeling like that around 9 weeks I think. I wouldn't describe them as painful at all though.

It was like unpainful AF pains...if you get my drift.

I assumed it was stuff moving and stretching.

Hi Lau,

I'm sorry I can't help as I'm still in early preg and experiencing quite a bit of cramping and 'stretching' feelings.

I wish you all the best and I'm thinking of you. I'm sure its nothing to worry about - just the baby resettling itself.

Lots of love

Valentine xxx

I had them last week and they lasted about a week and a half, it is worrying me to.

sure all will be fine, I have had pains all the way through and been to hosp twicw but all has worked out to be ok.

if you're concerned, contact your m/w :hug:

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the replies!

I wish i was at home with my feet up in front of the TV :(

Don't think i can have another sicky though. I hate work.

Lau
x

My cramping eased off at about 7 weeks then a few days ago it came back, it woke me up at one point as it was so bad.

I was a bit worried so I used my doppler and heard babys heartbeat which put my mind at rest.

Im sure its nothing :hug:

ive been getting them too. i was quite worried at first. but then realised it is fairly normal. i forgot to mention it to MW yesterday :roll:

i had them at the end of last week, my mum made a good point that i might not be drinking enough water and it could be kidneys. it was in my lower back too, everything is going to be stretching for the next 6 months so its probably that too. :hug:

I have had cramps to the point of holding my breath and keeling over from about 8 weeks. Ive had about 3 since then and i'm now 16 weeks. I think its the uterus stretching :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back