Feeling yuk yuk all the time!

jussy

Reaction score
:puke: :puke: :puke:
I just wanted a little moan. Even tho I'm over the moon to be pregnant I am feeling lousy. I feel sick all of the time, apart from when I'm eating. Its really difficult to pretend to be normal at work when all I want to do is curl up under a duvet!!!

The other thing is, when I'm in bed, its so uncomfortable. My stomach feels really bloated and stretched and sick. I'm struggling to sleep. Please tell me this is normal?!!

Roll on 12 weeks when the feelings will hopefully pass :pray:

Oh hun its all so normal, I have just hit 10 weeks and starting to feel human again, although one of the lucky ones and havent had a day of sickness!!!

My stomach has kept me awake since about 7 weeks, and I now go to sleep with a pillow between my knees (lying on my side), and with the top of the pillow supporting my stomach - its the only way I could sleep! I thought I was alone with this one, and far to early to be using cushions :D

Give it a few weeks and you will start feeling much better!!!

Ah thanks - its lovely to have a bit of support on here as I'm not telling anyone yet!

Glad you've feeling better now too :hug:

Oh yes- this bit is pants! I can't sleep at night even though I could fall asleep anywhere during the day, feel tired, emotional, pukey and fat! You're not alone!

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back