When Should I Ov..

CoreysMummy

Reaction score
Lets assume a 28day cycle as it was when I was on the pill...

what day in that cycle should I ov. I have been peeing on these damn ov sticks for what feels like forever, and always get just the one line... but im figuring I shudnt OV yet for another few days. Im just trying to remember when I came off the pill... :wall: lol.

if uv only just come off the pill hun u may find ur cycles are very messed up- i came off last june- first cycle 102 days didn't ov, 2nd cycle ov day 28, 3rd cycle ov day 24 this cycle day 50something and still not ovulated- desperate to see a 2nd line!!!
u may be lucky and get straight back to normal- a lot of people do. the average ovulation day is day 14 (28 day cycle). if things don't improve u may want to consider charting ur temps so u can get an idea of what ur body is doing?
good luck
xxx

hi :wave:

this is my first month of charting since coming off the pill in december and i'm on day 28 with no OV yet :(

it just depends on the person i suppose :hug:

keep peeing on the sticks lol

i had a 31 day cycle last month & ov'd at day 20

I have two lines that look identical!?

Does this mean I am ovulating now?! Today? or will ovulate in a day or two?! Or ovulated yesturday!? lol

Sorry for all questions!

i had two identical lines yesterday, i think ( i maybe wrong) that you are gonna ovulate in the next 12-36hrs

you may also get another positive tomorrow

i think thats right but someone correct me if im wrong as im new to the opk's myself

I tested two hours ago. I still have two lines that look identical...!

When should I expect them to go away?! I didnt think id still get a positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back