When I was least expecting!!

ElizabethH

Reaction score
I am still in shock writing this, me and my fiance stopped actively trying in July. We would have unprotected sex still but I was no longer tracking my temperature and things. Also due to work commitments sex became a once a week thing.

About two weeks ago my fiance made a comment that my boobs looked bigger, I thought nothing of it at the time a few days later I found I had become super emotional and teary but again though nothing of it I just assumed I was run down and that was why. I also had a low cramping feeling in my abdomen, I thought I was just about to get my period as it usually come every three months but nothing.

Yesterday I was stood in the bathroom looking in and my boobs looked noticeably bigger, also I remembered my mood swings, the cramping and I had to pee 5+ times a day!

An hour later my fiance's brother called to see if we wanted to go out drinking. But I could not shake the feeling I needed to do a test. It was early afternoon not my FMU or even my second and at this point I was going so often I didn't think I would show but still I needed to test.

I want to the shop and picked up a pack of two tests come home at some food and drank a pint of water. My fiance was on his PC upstairs at the time so I decided to take a test in the down stairs loo. Within 30 seconds it showed positive! I was in shock!!

Around 3 hours goes by and I start thinking what if the test was faulty and I am not actually pregnant so I go to the bathroom and take the second test and again almost instantly I get a positive!!!

At present I am unsure how far along I am but I would assume anywhere between 4-7 weeks.

Aw wow congratulations. What a surprise too. Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back