When does the bleeding stop?

gemloulau

Reaction score
I gave birth to Leo at 22 weeks, I had surgery afterwards to remove the placenta and lost a lot of blood during the procedure.

Does anyone know how long the bleeding should last? It's been just over 2 weeks now. I'm not having any heavy bleeding now, more like spotting but just when I think it's finished it seems to start again.

I just want to get back to normal physically so I can concentrate on feeling better emotionally but this bleeding seems never ending.

Xx

I bled for 3 weeks after a natural miscarriage. Hope yours stops soon, especially after all ur trouble. Big hugs Hun xx

After I have birth to my last baby I had to have manual surgery to remove the placenta and needed blood transfusions was quite ill afterwards but my bleeding lasted around 4-6 weeks spotting for the last 2 weeks xx

With my natural mc about a week of bleeding. After my daughter was born I bled for 3 weeks. Nothing this time just pink water where I was washed out and had a drain in my tummy. Hope it ends soon and you start to feel better xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back