When do you take your xmas tree down?

i take mine down for the epiphany

We'll take ours down beginning of Jan probs, Harrison has been very good with the christmas tree and doesnt touch it, hes only really taken off one or two baubles and even then he tries to put them back on again :D

Princess_Puddles said:
We'll take ours down beginning of Jan probs, Harrison has been very good with the christmas tree and doesnt touch it, hes only really taken off one or two baubles and even then he tries to put them back on again :D

God what a star!

Next crimbo i'll do you a swap just before we put our trees up :wink:

lozzi said:
Princess_Puddles said:

God what a star!

Next crimbo i'll do you a swap just before we put our trees up :wink:

Lol knowing my luck he'll pull it down tomorrow now ive said that :lol:

took mine down yesterday as i need dancing room for the party (and my kittens kept jumping on it!!). :rotfl:

xxxxx

We took ours down boxing day as the girls had the much stuff i needed the space! The house was getting on my nerves looking so untidy with toys everywhere!

I did feel a little guilty as we mormally keep it up for Brookes birthday (new years day) but i did ask her if she minded and she didnt so it came down :rotfl:

Er never

That's only cause we don't ever put one up though :lol:

Iv been looking at mine and thinking, errrg it really needs to come down. Its dieing neway - its a real one btw.
But Leah has soooo much crap (new toys) that i have NO space, all her old toys are goin in the attic, just incase (i dont wanna throw em away :( )

So maybe tonight i'l start to take everything off the tree but er i dunno if i can be bothered - ooooo the dilemma (sp)

Tori x x x

i'm not sure about mine, i only put it up about the 16th dec, so feels like its only just gone up, but Louie has re-decorated it & broken most of the baubles anyway :D pulled all the chocs off it, of course :D so probably in the next few days :(

Ours goes up on the 1st of December and comes down on the 31st. To me I don't see the point in having it up past new year. I can't wait to get it down :D

I took mine down today, I normaly keep it up until january but I wanted my lounge clean and tidy and needed the space cos I have now got my dining table in the lounge - and now my lounge looks fab and I dont regret takig the darn tree down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back