When do you get MW and hospital letter?

Wait why are they telling you that you can't go to Hong kong? Lol if this is a daft question but is it because you have to get Jags or something? How long is the flight, my mum flew to florida whilst pregnant 3 times and her babies were ok :) x

She said it was because it was a 14 hour flight I can't go as it would be dangerous for me to go any farther than Europe during my pregnancy, apparantly being pregnant increases risk of dvt considerably and a flight that long it is almost guaranteed I would develop one. Bit overkill in my opinion but she was so insistent I darent disobey!!

She said it was because it was a 14 hour flight I can't go as it would be dangerous for me to go any farther than Europe during my pregnancy, apparantly being pregnant increases risk of dvt considerably and a flight that long it is almost guaranteed I would develop one. Bit overkill in my opinion but she was so insistent I darent disobey!!

Hmm...i wouls ask for a second opinion hun x and then a 3rd to be sure! or you could call your holiday booking place and ask for 2 joining flights instead of one? xx

I will be 6 weeks on Saturday. I went to GP on Monday to confirm pregnancy - she didn't do a test and said my test was just as accurate as hers!! I have a medical condition that means my pregnancy will be monitored by another hospital (not the local one) but my consultant suggested that I contact the local midwifery team to inform them of this and when I did they insisted that I must come to them for my first registering appointment. Sooooooo I have an appointment with the midwife tomorrow to do this. Apparently it takes an hour. I am only 6 weeks so I'm kinda wondering if I should really be going this early but they have insisted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back