Got a scan date, but no MW appointment.

Countrybumpkin

Reaction score
I went to see the doctor a few week ago who said he would refer me for a scan and too the MW. Nearly straight away i got a letter through for a scan, which is on the 7th June (which i will be just over 12 weeks).

I have yet still not recieved a letter with regards to my first MW appointment. Do think i should chase it up, or do they sometimes send one through after your first scan. Little unsure what to do :confused:

I would chase them, first midwife (booking in) appointment is normally around 8 weeks.

we are due days apart and have the same scan date, spooky! My GP did the same but gave me a telephone number to contact rme midwife team directly. I had my booking in at 7weeks and like you already had my scan appointment dhich she was miffed about cos the midwives like to take control and do the referrals for scans. Give your GP a ring to get th
your MW team number or call the clinic number on your scan letter.

I would phone them!! You should've had a blood test done at your m/w appointment!! Goodluck at your scan x x

yeah call the midwife yourself where am I you need to make all the midwife appointments yourself, good luck with the scan x

Thank you for your replies. Will give someone a ring later to find out what is going on.

mdsremos, only just realise we are days apart. Looking forward to the 7th June. Week before my Birthday as well.

Just booked an appointment, it turns out the doctor should have told me to book an appointment when i left him. I wouldn't mind, but i did double check that i would recieve a letter for both, never mind.

I now have an appointment on the 14th June after my first scan, and on my birthday :) At which point i will be over 13 weeks.

I seen the midwife at the same time as my scan x

I have seen my midwife twice already but everywhre is different, as long as you are keeping well all will be fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back