when do you feel the baby first move?????

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by foxymum, Mar 6, 2006.

1. foxymum

foxymum Well-Known Member

even though as you know this is my 3rd baby, i have forgotten when you usually feel the first movements, i am 12 weeks + 3 days now, but i am not sure if it is moving or is it wind! lol!! :oops:

i have been told that with each pregnancy you have you normally feel these movements earlier? what does everyone else think??

xx :D

2. budge

budge Well-Known Member

well i first felt my first baby move when i was around 19 weeks old. my second around 14 weeks and my third was REALY early - like 11 or 12 weeks.

3. rach

rach Well-Known Member

felt my first move around 17 weeks and this time around 14 and half weeks xxx

4. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

With my first, it was around 18 weeks. Nothing with this one yet though.

5. Kelly G

Kelly G Well-Known Member

I flet my little one move around 16 weeks these where like flutters at 1st! By 21 weeks they started to feel more like kicks and are getting stronger and more regulsr! I think everyone is diferent! i think it was a lot later than 16 weeks with my daughter!

Kelly

6. Kelly G

Kelly G Well-Known Member

I flet my little one move around 16 weeks these where like flutters at 1st! By 21 weeks they started to feel more like kicks and are getting stronger and more regulsr! I think everyone is diferent! i think it was a lot later than 16 weeks with my daughter!

Kelly

7. foxymum

thanks for all your replys, looking forward to feeling it move properly (mine is probably just gas in stomach!!) quite soon then. :D

8. Sarah&Braydon

Sarah&Braydon Well-Known Member

i didnt find out i was pregnant till i was 21 wks + 5 days but i was feeling wot i felt was butterfly about 2-3 weeks before and now no it was braydon kicking his mummy which he still loves to do

9. BubbleOne

BubbleOne Well-Known Member

I didn't feel Phoebe kick until I was 22weeks pregnant. Think I had flutters before that though. :lol:

10. ree77

ree77 Well-Known Member

With my third I was about 14wks or so this is my 5th and I felt her at about 11wks or so.

xoxo Ree

11. bagpuss

bagpuss Well-Known Member

:) I felt the first movements at around 23 weeks - and I thought it would never happen!!Now he doesn't stop! :lol:

12. Imi-Maddie's-Mum

Imi-Maddie's-Mum Well-Known Member

STILL Sticking with my "I've got trapped wind" theory ... so until bean gives me a mighty great kick in the gut .... im still waiting for the first movements!!!! (and getting VERY impatient!!)LOL

13. foxymum

i think we will definetley know when its not trapped wind & obviously movements, but i think this early on (me) when i get gas i think 'what if it is the baby moving?'
    i remember with my other two, as soon as you can feel the movements- there is no mistaking it!!

i've got ages to wait :(
    take care :D

14. prickleyfairy

prickleyfairy Well-Known Member

Hi,

I started feeling first movements from around 20 weeks, although might of had a few flutters before then. Now she seems to be moving a lot more and a few days ago hubbie felt and saw for her move for the first time!!! Enjoy when the time comes!!!!

Amy xx