when do you feel the baby first move?????

foxymum

Reaction score
even though as you know this is my 3rd baby, i have forgotten when you usually feel the first movements, i am 12 weeks + 3 days now, but i am not sure if it is moving or is it wind! lol!! :oops:

i have been told that with each pregnancy you have you normally feel these movements earlier? what does everyone else think??

xx :D

well i first felt my first baby move when i was around 19 weeks old. my second around 14 weeks and my third was REALY early - like 11 or 12 weeks.

felt my first move around 17 weeks and this time around 14 and half weeks xxx

With my first, it was around 18 weeks. Nothing with this one yet though.

I flet my little one move around 16 weeks these where like flutters at 1st! By 21 weeks they started to feel more like kicks and are getting stronger and more regulsr! I think everyone is diferent! i think it was a lot later than 16 weeks with my daughter!

Kelly

I flet my little one move around 16 weeks these where like flutters at 1st! By 21 weeks they started to feel more like kicks and are getting stronger and more regulsr! I think everyone is diferent! i think it was a lot later than 16 weeks with my daughter!

Kelly

thanks for all your replys, looking forward to feeling it move properly (mine is probably just gas in stomach!!) quite soon then. :D

i didnt find out i was pregnant till i was 21 wks + 5 days but i was feeling wot i felt was butterfly about 2-3 weeks before and now no it was braydon kicking his mummy which he still loves to do

I didn't feel Phoebe kick until I was 22weeks pregnant. Think I had flutters before that though. :lol:

With my third I was about 14wks or so this is my 5th and I felt her at about 11wks or so.

xoxo Ree

:) I felt the first movements at around 23 weeks - and I thought it would never happen!!Now he doesn't stop! :lol:

STILL Sticking with my "I've got trapped wind" theory ... so until bean gives me a mighty great kick in the gut .... im still waiting for the first movements!!!! (and getting VERY impatient!!)LOL

i think we will definetley know when its not trapped wind & obviously movements, but i think this early on (me) when i get gas i think 'what if it is the baby moving?'
i remember with my other two, as soon as you can feel the movements- there is no mistaking it!!

i've got ages to wait :(
take care :D

Hi,

I started feeling first movements from around 20 weeks, although might of had a few flutters before then. Now she seems to be moving a lot more and a few days ago hubbie felt and saw for her move for the first time!!! Enjoy when the time comes!!!!

Amy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back