When do I expect AF?

Hi Violet sorry I've just seen your reply. Still no AF for me yet, not actively try but not trying to prevent it either, going with the flow so to speak. Sorry for your loss too, we mc a day apart & we were really close on dates too (I would have been 10 +3 when I mc). At least now you have AF you kinda know where your body is at. I've been reading things which say it can take upto 10 weeks for AF to return!! That's the end of June for me! Argh! Xxx

Hi I mc on the 19th April (5 weeks tomorrow) and still no AF for me too xxx

Hi shelley I had a mmc I was told the baby had stopped developing on the 1st of april and I would miscarry. like you I miscarried on the 19th and still no af for me either! I hate all this waiting I just want to get on with ttc again

Yeah yummy mummy it's pretty annoying all this waiting! Hopefully we'll all be in tri1 together soon xxx

have u been told u can get ur period induced? that's what they are doing with me if nothing has come by end of next week

Hi yummy mummy no there's been no mention of that, to be honest though I've not spoken to any medical folks since start of May. They were like ok you've got a negative test, that's you ok now xxx

Hi Violet, sorry for your loss :hugs:

I had my first period 6 weeks after losing our baby

Take care of yourselves xxx

Ah Shelly and Yummy - I hope AF comes soon for u both. Nothing was ever mentioned to me either about getting AF induced. I was discharged from the hospital and the GP very soon after mc and told they wouldn't need to see me until I was pg next.

My AF has turned up exactly 4 weeks to the day I miscarried which is exactly the same as my cycles used to be. it's lighter then normal though, but definitely AF!

hi sorry I forgot to mention I only have the option of getting af induced cause we are at a fertility clinic in the hospital it was the fertility clinic that said about it getting induced not the epu

Do u feel like AF is coming at all hon? I didn't til the day before it came and even then I wasn't sure.

Hey girls I had my D&C this morning. It's horrible but I'm home and lying on my couch. I'm hoping my AF comes soon as we really would like to try again :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back