• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When do i count dpo

crazycatlady

Reaction score
I got a positive opk today and yesterday. What counts as 1dpo? Today or tomorrow. Af due in 10 days but thinking late ovulation might affect that.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Crazycatlady
I have been wondering this too. I noticed this cycle that I had 4 days in a row that I had positive OPK'S along with OV pain and EWCM I wasn't sure when I start counting DPO. i am on CD22 but not sure if I am 10DPO or 6DPO!!

I tend to count 1 dpo the day after my secind opk. I only get 2 days of positive though, so chances are its the day after the first one that i ov, if that makes sense.

I think it gets harder to work out if you get more than 2 days of positive readings though....

The last day of a +opk is the last day of the surge. The surge happens about 12-36 before ovulation so to be prudent - would count Monday as day of ovulation and Tuesday as 1dpo.

Thanks ladies x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back