When did your skin clear up?

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Bonjour beautiful pregnant ladies!

Just wondering how your skin is and if you had any break out of sore spots and if so when did it all clear up?

I am so sick to death of looking like you can play dot to dot on my face now!:wall2:

x

Mine started clearing up after 16 weeks approx, thats when the placenta takes over

mines starting to clear up now im 17+2 hopefully soon we will get the glow!

Mines starting to... I got it quite bad on my chest and boobs.
It looks like I dont have any new ones starting so fx !

Thanks ladies!

Seems I have to put up with it for a few more weeks ey, oh well I will live lol x

Mine cleared up then came back. Go doctors and they'll give you a lotion. A girl on here (so bad can't remember who) told me :) sharing the love!

Mine cleared up then came back. Go doctors and they'll give you a lotion. A girl on here (so bad can't remember who) told me :) sharing the love!

Lol it was meeeeeeeeee :wave:

Mine is still bad unfortunately, but hopefully it'll improve!

xxx

Last edited:
You know I just came on and saw your new thread and remembered it was you! Came here to correct myself lol. SORRY!

Lol no worries hun ;) there's a lot of us! :hug: xxx

I'm still getting them :( and am having to wash my hair everyday, gets sooo greasy quickly!
:(
xxx

urgh damn spots i have had them for 2 weeks now they wont bugger off

Mine had started to clear up, but yesterday I woke up with 2 on my chin :( however my hair feels amazing! Hope it clears up for you soon x x

Mine are still loitering. They went away (woo hoo) about two weeks ago and then came back again (buggar!). Luckily only on my face tho.

Late for me, ive turned into a spotty mingmong! thank god for clearasil facial scrub - brilliant stuff. I use it day and night in shower xx

im lucky didnt get any spots just a few now and again but thats normal for me. but my skins been horrendously dry. especially on my cheeks and my top lip line and my hands. tried everything and only thing that seems to be helping a tiny bit is bio oil but then look really greasy :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back