Rubbish skin

Hunnie

Reaction score
Need all your advice on how you are coping with awful skin :(.

I think Im going to have to book a doctors appointment to clear the worst of my skin up but I need advice for the overall long term care of it :(. At the minute it literally just feels like in small areas, mostly at the side of my nose, that the skin is just peeling away and becomes so sore and almost infected looking and dries out so quickly. Not a pretty sight at all :(! Ive got really sensitive skin as well which doesnt help so does anyone use any particular products that theyve found to work as well as not make the area worse? In addition to that someones suggested I drink plenty of water with lemon juice added to it, has anyone else tried this? I already drink a lot of water as it is?

Hi,

I went to the doctor as my skin has been awful and still is unfortunately. I was prescribed some lotion but it hasn't helped much. Princess was also prescribed something and it has helped her though :) Definitely go, it's worth a shot.

xxx

I would just love to have my clear skin back and not look a red blotchy mess :(.

Me too lovely. Just need to remember how much its worth it though :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back