When did your OH feel baby kick?

Rachie

Reaction score
I've been feeling 'movements' since about 15 weeks, which is nice and early for me... but OH still can't feel anything! Poor thing is getting frustrated as he's dying to get involved... :) bless...

So my question is: how far along were you all before your partners were able to feel your little one? I want to give him some idea of when he can expect to feel something :D I know it's different for everyone, but even a little clue would be nice for him :lol:

Thanks in advance...

OH may have felt it last weekend but it was so light we arent sure. kicks are definately getting stronger so i know he will be feeling them without a doubt soon. I did have a bit of a chubby tum before getting pg tho :oops:

my OH felt it when i was about 23 weeks, he feels it all the time now :) its nice

my hubby felt LO properly for the first time last night. before now he's been kicking in the wrong place - either towards my back or down in to my bladder :shock:

but he jiggled round to a better position last night, and hubby felt him lovely and strong - i think he's playing rugby in there now!!!!!

hopefully yours might be a little earlier though, cos i'm sure if he'd been kicking in a better place hubby would have felt him earlier

Rachie my OH is just the same. He was feeling really frustrated that he couldn't feel the kicks. :( I felt sad for him too because LO seemed to stop moving as soon as OH put his hand on me. :roll:

Anyway, last weekend OH said he felt the first kick. He actually had his ear to my tummy at the time trying to "listen" for LO and felt a kick or nudge in his ear. :)

It'll happen soon I reckon. Just relax about it and tell OH not to worry. Before long he'll be feeling it all the time.

:hug:

Hi

Bernie felt Lo move around 20 weeks with both pregnacies :) Im sure your OH will soon :hug:
Katrina

Thanks Guys :hug: I know, it seems like baby goes shy every time I tell OH to put his hand on my belly...

Fingers crossed it'll be soon :pray: I'm sure pretty soon I'll be wishing it'd all stop :D I hear those kicks can get quite brutal!

XX

heya, my fiance felt bump moving 2 days ago so I would have been 24+2
:D

Hubby felt it 2 weeks ago - so around week 21. LO was being particulaly active, and Chirs had his ear on my belly and felt (and heard) some really strong ones. He can feel them with his hand now - but still gets frustrated that LO doesn;t kick on demand!

he felt the kicks round about 25 or more.... but that is simply because he kept missing her kick... you have to be very quick... she's always playing games :D

yea im sure mine was kicking again in bed last night, tho it seemed to me it pulled my belly inwards twice was wierd.

remember walking tinto work and baby started kicking lol was funny to feel then stopped then when i sat down and got up again started kicking again this time i felt it walking around. I work for a supermarket run round after customers :lol: well walk lol.

I was listening to the LO on the heart listener and sounded like a football match in there or a punchbag :lol: heard my tummy make a noise too thats strange to hear

My little one seems to be most active at night, although I'm not sure if that's because I'm so busy during the day I don't stop and take notice, whereas in the evening I have chance to sit and feel my belly, register if anything is going on in there! :)

This morning whilst I was getting ready for work the bump seemed uncharacteristically active, which made me feel better as it all went a bit quiet last night... maybe baby's body clock was thrown off with jet-lag (just got off a plane this week)!

Good to hear everyone's stories, I'll keep trying with OH

XX

prob mid 20ish weeks but now he feels and sees him constantly! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back