When Did your morning sickness stop?

cloud9

Reaction score
I keep hoping mine is gonna stop soon but feels like it never will.It seems to be a bit better then back to square one again.

I actually found a name in a celtic name book today called Bile (true i swear) i think that is bumps new name :rotfl:

When did yours stop?

LMAO at calling baby 'Bile' :rotfl: I hope there is no-one in the world blessed with that name!! :rotfl:

My nausea stopped about 2 weeks ago, so at 14 weeks, trust me when it stops you miss it - cos you think its not ok to feel normal again! :lol:

I was only sick a few times n it stopped quite quickly lol some people are just lucky :)

Well I'm not sure what's lucky about throwing up every day for seven weeks, and still throwing up and feeling rotten for five weeks after that.

My sickness went around 19 wks altogether. I had a few days off when we went to germany where I was able to drink coffee and only threw up was.

mine stopped about 3 ish weeks ago but i still have a weak tummy if i see something or smell something a bit gross it sets me off.

i was only sick a couple of times between 8-10 weeks with this baby

I've never been sick just felt it and that stopped around 14-15 weeks. the smell of baby food used to make my heave so at least thats stopped now.

mine stopped around 11/12 wks xxx

hi
my morning sickness stopped at about 14 weeks! :cheer:
BUT its started again now :puke: :(

Hi!

Mine stopped at around 8/9 weeks :)

Hope you're feeling better soon :hug:

about 18 weeks, I had to have tablets to stop me being sick. Still have a weak stomach though. Certain smells can set off heaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back