When did your LO get their first tooth

xkikix

Reaction score
As above really?

I've been convinced for months that Chesters first tooth is only a day away!! But it never comes! It seems like he's been teething forever and I was just wondering, on average, when the first peg pops!

My DD didn't cut her first tooth until she was 9 months.

She has a total of 6 teeth now and she's 13 months old :D

Just over 6m old- she has 2 bottom ones/

You could see a white line on the gum a few days before and it didn't bother her at all then compared to the weeks and weeks previously before anything was visible....

We're still waiting... She's been teething on and off since a few months old but still nothing yet :) x

Aaliyah was just over 5 Months. They will come when they are ready :hug: Aaliyah's cousin didn't get his first tooth until he was well over 1 I think... :think:

hannah was born 'teething' and they first made thier appearence at about 9 weeks old (two bottom ones) then they all came soon after - still a long process tho, shes only now 'got them all' :)

Emily has had 2 bottom ones sinse she was about 12 weeks old.

i think both my girls were really early incoparrsen to most.

4 1/2 months he got two and now two more are coming through so makes 4

Out of my 3 oldest nephews, all of them had none by their first birthday!

His first came through at 8 months, but he's been bothered by them on and off since about 3 months - I assume it was just them lining up in the gums.

DD was 4 and a half months when her two front bottom teeth came through and then 7 months when her top two came in.

Last edited:
Ky seemed to be teething since just before 3months. he cut both his bottom teeth when he was 8months 1 week. before that he was terrible getting to sleep but the week they cut he was an angel and slept right through. now the teeth are both cut hes gone back to being a nightmare at night! :lol: i thought it was suppose to be the other way round but if hes like that when hes teething, bring on the top teeth!! :dance:

happy_chick said:
We're still waiting... She's been teething on and off since a few months old but still nothing yet :) x

^^^^ Ditto :D

We are celebrating no 4 today. :cheer:

DS got his first tooth when he was 8 months 2 days old and it was his bottom left that came throught first. :D

millie got 2 bottom teeth at the front when she was 8 months old, then 4 on the top came thru when she was 10 months old. then no new teeth for ages- she is 15 months old now and has just got one back tooth at the bottom and one more at the front on the bottom too.

Lydia got her first when she was 7 months (bottom two middle)
Alex got his first when he was 11 months (top one middle left)

they're all different

Evie got her first one last week, bottom left,..and the day after she got the bottom right!

lil miss got her two bottoms ones at 3.5 months, then she had nothing at all until a few weeks ago when another one on the bottom right popped up, that one was quite a horrid one as it caused much pain and lots of nipple biting.... now nothing more... :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back