When did your baby crawl?

happy-chick

Reaction score
Ellie now pushes herself around backwards with her hands :lol: she also lifts on leg and her bum and tries to move, she doesnt get that far but its getting more and more each time she does it! Just wondered when other peoples babies started crawling as I dont think it will be too long b4 she is, she seems so determind!!

ds started doing the commando crawl at 5 months, 10 days! He was really quick with it, and didn't get up on his hands & knees until just after 7 months.

Last edited:
jayde cant crawl she just shuffle bums but never did that till 10 months old

Boobin gets around by rolling sideways (log style) lol

The last couple of days though, she's started getting on the her hands and knees (crawler style) then just rocks forward and backward - THEN - she builds up the courage and makes a quick lunge forward and lands on her face ! :rotfl:

Bless - she'll get there :hug:

Moomum said:
Boobin gets around by rolling sideways (log style) lol

The last couple of days though, she's started getting on the her hands and knees (crawler style) then just rocks forward and backward - THEN - she builds up the courage and makes a quick lunge forward and lands on her face ! :rotfl:

Bless - she'll get there :hug:

haha ditto! :rotfl: at least im not alone with the face diving! lol after my son has "crashed" face down he either sucks the carpet or makes muffled babbling noises with his bum in the air! I think he might become a bum shuffler?! he tries to move when hes sat up but hasnt got anywhere yet unless i hold his hands then he shuffles forward. Im trying to enjoy the last couple months of a stationary baby before hes into everything!

Finn has started commando crawling in the past few weeks. I think he'll be walking before he's crawling though! :rotfl:

Clark was the same as Midna's Seed, he could get around fine from about 5.5 months by shuffling but he crawled properly just after he was 8 months.

millie was about 9 months when she did the "commando"-style "slithering" lol but didnt crawl properly til 10 or 11 months. later than i'd expected but seemed to catch up overnight!

About 7 months!

Sounds like she'll be off soon...thats when the fun begins! :D

jaydesmummy said:
jayde cant crawl she just shuffle bums but never did that till 10 months old

Same here hunni, Imogens crawling now but not on hands and knees and is only just beginning to pull herself up, well still trying too anyway lol. Lazy little girl :lol:

Tia never crawled...she went from sitting to pulling herself up on the furniture at 5 months, to cruising at 6 months to walking at 8 months...

I don't think lil miss will crawl either...she looks like shes set to be a bum shuffler...she is already doing it shes just not so skilled yet... :roll:

abigail, tia and jordan were 7 months
Hayden was 8 months

I voted for Lydia - around 8 months

Alex doesn't crawl at all he butt-shuffles.

Squiglet said:
Tia never crawled...she went from sitting to pulling herself up on the furniture at 5 months, to cruising at 6 months to walking at 8 months...

I don't think lil miss will crawl either...she looks like shes set to be a bum shuffler...she is already doing it shes just not so skilled yet... :roll:

god! cant believe how strong she was at 5 months!!! teds is really strong compared to what charlotte was.. hes 7 months and i know hes gonna be ages.. he still hates being on his front.. lol

lisa&alex said:
Squiglet said:

god! cant believe how strong she was at 5 months!!! teds is really strong compared to what charlotte was.. hes 7 months and i know hes gonna be ages.. he still hates being on his front.. lol

Thats the thing...lil miss is no where near that far ahead...I honestly don't think she'll be walking before her first birthday...She sits well now as long as shes still but the minute she tries to bum shuffle she just falls over...she gets really fustrated bless her... but shes like Ted she hates her front for long time...

My dad has a video of Tia cruising the furniture at 6 months... I need to get it converted to DVD ...then I'll upload it... she was just so tiny.... saying that Tia didn't utter her first word till she was around 2 and half years old... so it kinda equalled out :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back