when did your 1st baby arrive???

10 days late and ended with an emercency c section.

My 2nd was also 10 days late but he was induced so would prob have still been there if not lol.

4 weeks early
Waters broke in the early hours of 35+6. Induced at 36 weeks

6 weeks early.

Waters broke, was given tablets to stop contractions, stayed in hospital for monitoring (as worry of infections etc.) but had so little water left that LO was distressed inside and ended up having an emergency C-section 3 days later.

I said on time, she was actually one day over, but close enough :lol:

this is a great post thanks, although the majority of people are saying late. not the answer i had hoped for and im only 15 weeks as it is

Two days late...However I was Induced at 40+2 due to high blood pressure- I'm convinced I would have been over my due date by a week or more if I'd been left to go into labour naturally.

I voted 'late' as baby was four days late by the doctors prediciton. However, baby was born on the date I predicted, going by my LMP and cycle lengths.

3 Days Late I was...

EDIT: Just remembered, I had a scan at 7wks 2days, and that put my due date as the 1st May. My 12wk scan then put my date as the 27th April. They say the earlyer the more accurate. My LO was born on the 1st May. I should have stuck with the origional date, then he would have been on time.

4 days late, weighing in at 7lbs 10.5oz

Bethany was exactly a week early, and Izzie was 5 days late!

Charlotte was 6 days early - I had only just finished work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back