When did you....

xx.kelly

Reaction score
start to show?

I'm worried people will be able to tell before I tell them at 12weeks.... :(

I had alot of bloating from about 8 weeks and a couple of people asked cos they knew we were trying, you normally dont start showing until after 12 weeks hun cos thats when the uterus moves above the pubic bone. Hope that helps :)

I was wearing maternity trousers and feeling so bloated (looked 'fat') from about week 8 in honestly. By week 15 I had a neat little bump between 8 and 15 it was more podgy looking bloated type thing - different people show at different stages and show by different amounts etc. I'm sure you'll get to week 12 without having to tell anyone if that's what you want to do. Like HC said, your uterus hasn't grown enough to pop over the pubic bone till around then anyway so it's unlikely you'll show much (if at all) before then.

I was really bloated from early on in the pregnancy so I looked big from early on.
I was quite thin anyway and so I had to buy maternity clothes from about 10 weeks. A lot of people had noticed by 11 weeks.
It seems to have slowed down a little now so I think I am now where I should be for the number of weeks pregenant I am.
I think everyone is different, My sister in law is due 3 weeks before me and last time I saw her you wouldn't even know she was pregnant.

I was big too thisd time but its my second pregnancy so i did show early. Most people font show until there a few months gone, just wear a baggy t shirt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back