I'm so happy to be 12weeks!!

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
Sorry for silly post, but i feel really happy i'm not at the 12week mark, Wahhooo..

My OH was like 12weeks is just like any other week? He didnt mean it nasty, but isnt there something special about 12weeks, or is that just my imagination? xxx I mean safe to tell people etc.. :cheer: xxx

Absolutely it is special! I am really looking forward to my wife being at twelve weeks. It might be slightly arbitrary, especially since we have told most people by now, but it just seems like a big milestone!

Congrats - really pleased everything is going well. Another two weeks and I will be celebrating the 12 week ting as well!

:hug: :cheer: Congrats :cheer:

at 12 weeks your risks of problems goes right down :)

Thanks for replys girlies and men hehe..

I've been listening to Bubs, on Anglesounds, he/she been going mad, think he/she is having a iccle party of there own in there lol..

:hug: x :cheer: xxx

Ooooh congrats on the 12 week stage!! I will be 12 weeks too this Saturday, I can't wait!

glad its not just me looking forward to being 12weeks hehe.. thought i'd lost plot xxx

Nah, you haven't lost the plot!! It's the start of the 2nd tri, you're bound to be happy about it. I'm really impatient for my bump to start growing and to look preggers hahah!

me to hehe.. i've not got a bump atall yet, i just want to wake up and it be there hehe xx

Congrats Charlotte! I'm so happy to be 12 weeks too, and even more happier to have jumped to 13 after scan yesterday! :cheer:
Look forward to seeing you in second tri next week!
Sarah x

awww i cant even beleive your moving into second tri soon! that makes me sad your leaving us but also happy that is such a releiving milestone! im praying to get to second tri FAST! :lol: it seems to be dragging sooo much im loving that my bellys growing though :) i cant wait untill i hear a party in my belly i will be sooo releived and happy to hear that little heartbeat :) congrats hun enjoy second tri.. its the BEST! your not feeling too big but enough so you can tell, not many aches pains or many worries your risk has gone down and your probably feeling great that the sickness will go too :cheer:

It is seen as a milestone hun so let's celebrate!! Wooo hooo! You'll be joining us in 2nd tri in just 7 days!! :cheer: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back