When did you stop using the breathing moniter

Flame

Reaction score
Leif is coming up to a year old in a few weeks and we still turn his breathing moniter on at night when we go to bed. When did you all stop using yours?

He still suffers with his chest though so not sure what to do.

We're still using ours, although Jenna is only 5 months old, but it is something I have wondered about too. I was thinking that maybe if she starts rolling off it all the time we'd stop using it then. I guess there comes a time when you just have to stop - otherwise it'll still be on when they're 10 years old!! I just don't know when to stop. I think we might keep using it until she is out of the cot and in a bed, so sometime around 2 I think?

I am still using Jack's and will until he can move about so much it causes it to go off? :hug:

I still use Isaac's, recently we took the side off his cot and pushed him up to our bed as he's had a rough few weeks of it, and so can't have it on as we'd make it go off anyway so its pointless, but I think I'll always turn it on when he's in his cot, not attached to our bed :lol: I don't know when I'll stop turning it on :think:

Flame said:
Leif is coming up to a year old in a few weeks

i dunno but fook me this yrs gone quick!! u were one of the 1st birth storys i read when i joined..

Hasnt it just! I keep seeing little tiny babies everywhere and thinking, was he ever that little? :shock:

Tell me about it! i cant believe some of them are going to be a year old in a matter of weeks¬

i was wondering this too as i still use jaydes and shes 13 months now

i still havent used logans yet! he hates his moses basket so has been sleeping in my bed :doh: i thought id be really paranoid about him stopping breathing, but ive felt quite calm so far

eta...i used james' till 6 months, i would have used it longer but OH got fed up with it going off when i lifted him out of the cot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back