• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When did you start wearing maternity clothes?

katie05

Reaction score
Im almost 17 weeks and my maternity clothes are too big but normal clothes just becoming tight. Im sure at this point with my 1st pregnancy that i was already in my mat clothes! Which week did you begin wearing yours? :)

Around 16 weeks too
im a shorty so filled out quickly and found most trousers impossible at this time so bought maternity stuff at 16 weeks

I started wearing maternity jeans around 14-15 weeks and some black trousers last week. I looked around for small fitting ones though because some of them were massive!

Alex xxx

Hi,

14-15 weeks this time!!!! Trousers kept falling down though!!! Can still wear size 14 elasticated waists!

Just a week ago, this is my first baby. the jeans are soooooo comfy hadn't realised quite how tight my other stuff was until i thought i'd put normal jeans on yesterday and couldn't get zip up :D
i got stuff really cheap from new look and it all fits great.

I'm already in them! Filled out a lot around 10 weeks and everything was tight so dug out my old maternity clothes. Luckily they are all adjustable so should last me right through from a little bump to a big beachball! x

I dont think I really came out of them after the last one! :rotfl:

19 weeks i bought jeans as i was walking around with mine undone, i'd do them up get in car undo them for comfort then never do them back up!! Tired normal jeans the other day and the zip wont even do up now, seems my belly has gone harder in hte past few weeks.
Plus baby seems to kick my waist band so i wondered if he felt restricted too

I've been wearing my next maternity ones because they are a bit tighter than my other maternity ones which are still too big. I can still get into a few of my looser pre preg jeans so wear them if I got out. I'm living in maternity combats at the moment which I got for £7 in the next sale, so comfy! :D

I dug out my old materntiy jeans at around 14 weeks.
They are so comfy, but not as flattering as my normal jeans so I still squeeze into them if im going out!!

I had to buy maternity jeans 2 weeks ago. Surprised myself one Sat by not fittiing into ANY of my others. Still can just get my work trews on by loooping the clip thing into the button hole. But am going to have to move to mat trousers VERY soon. It's not so much the front as the fact that they are riding up - if you know what I mean!!!

I got a pair of maternity combats and skinny jeans about 2 weeks ago :oops: My normal jeans were already getting very tight and uncomfortable.

I bought my first pair of maternity jeans about week 14 but they are still not fitting. They don't slip as easily as they did but I still need to pull them up every few minutes. :doh:

ASD123456 said:
I started wearing maternity jeans around 14-15 weeks and some black trousers last week. I looked around for small fitting ones though because some of them were massive!

Alex xxx

Where did you find small fitting ones Alex? I'm a size 6 in trousers normally but can't find any maternity ones in smaller than a 10 xx

I finally gave in yesterday and got a pair of maternity black trousers for work. I tried doing my pre preg ones up and it was so tight! I'm looking forward to having fat pants for work :lol:

mine slip down still, tbh i'm jsut learning to live with it! they're as tight as they'll go and i've got a constantly saggy ass lol

I started wearing Next maternity trousers at about 13 weeks. I'm not really big enough for maternity wear but too big for my regular trousers. The Next ones aren't that big and have belt loops so I can wear a belt and undo as I grow. I tried on a pair of my regular trousers (the largest ones I have) this morning but they were way too small....so it looks like I'll have to stick to maternity from now on.

I only bought maternity jeans when I was 28 weeks :lol:

And I haven't bought maternity tops - just looser styles and I have still been wearing my normal clothes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back